The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Because, she lied. She is crazy, and craziness can't be easily rid of. And no, sorry, I don't really listen to black metal.

Then what do you listen to?

No, you won't :lol: Sleeping during the day really fucks up your sleep schedule. Unless you mean a nap. Then if you're tired enough it shouldn't matter.

I beg to differ. If you sleep in the afternoon, do it like daVinci. Sleep 4-5 hours, wake up, then sleep 4-five hours at some later time. If it's good enough for a genius, it's good enough for you :p

its like going n3kr0. you go 100% or don't go at all, 50% (aka a nap) is just retarded :p

Then what do you listen to?

Mostly melodic death/black/doom metal, powermetal and avante-garde metal. Although to be fair I listen to everything, and I don't really classify metal by genres.

I beg to differ. If you sleep in the afternoon, do it like daVinci. Sleep 4-5 hours, wake up, then sleep 4-five hours at some later time. If it's good enough for a genius, it's good enough for you :p

4-5 hours is a nap to me.

Dude...have you ever heard Iron Fire? Power Metal...im not much for PW but this is good...and btw i have a wisdom tooth that is killing me...you think i should go to the dentist?

-[chop]-;6631252 said:
Dude...have you ever heard Iron Fire? Power Metal...im not much for PW but this is good...and btw i have a wisdom tooth that is killing me...you think i should go to the dentist?

Actually I have heard of Iron Fire, I have the "Blade Of Triumph" album downloaded. I haven't listened in a long time but from what I remember it was pretty decent. I also got another album I really liked around that time too, which was "Ground Flare" by Blasdead, a pretty weird but really cool powermetal cd. "Never Apologize" and "Triumph over Hardships" are good songs.

And yeh dude, get your ass to the dentist as soon as possible. :lol: Or at least, get a pair of pliers, a mirror and a video camera. :heh:

I like the album Thunderstorm the best i think...well so far...and fuck no dude :erk: they will freaking pull it out wtf....

Are you trying to imply that isn't the correct way to cyber?

And is it appropriate to take advantage of a drunk crying girl dressed in faux leopard print if there is a slight chance my gf will become aware that I did it?

Yeh dude, taking advantage of a drunk chick is wrong, period. Just because you're trying to make your g/f jealous doesn't make it ok? :lol: Wtf is wrong with your brain? You should try to comfort a crying girl, or if she's just drunk and stupid, then laugh. I used to patrol parties looking for guys like you and I scared the living shit out of them.

Where can I buy your patented chair? :lol:

:lol:If you show me you can bend your knees the opposite way, I'll build one and send it to you for free!

┼Victim of the Night┼;6631685 said:
Dear Joe...

...dya think I am goth girl, like Lanterns just defined me in his/her thread?

No, you're not a goth Eli, at least not in my expert opinion. Please, please... don't listen to Lanterns, ever. :lol:

Joe, whats the most sickeningly embarassing pet name I can call a girl?

Honestly dude, I wouldn't know. I fucking NEVER really gave any girl a pet name, or even had the inclination to. The idea of it always made me sick. I mean, I would feel like a tard being all "OH SWEETYPIE SUGAR LUMPS DARLING I LUV j00!"

But I am reminded of an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry was calling his g/f "Schmoopsy" or something :erk: That one is pretty bad :lol:

*tries to bend knees round*

*cracking noise*

I'll get back to you on that one.

:lol: Just tape yourself attempting it and I'll give you a 50% discount! :p

Yeh dude, taking advantage of a drunk chick is wrong, period. Just because you're trying to make your g/f jealous doesn't make it ok? :lol: Wtf is wrong with your brain? You should try to comfort a crying girl, or if she's just drunk and stupid, then laugh. I used to patrol parties looking for guys like you and I scared the living shit out of them.

:lol:dude, I don't/wouldn't take advantage of a girl, that just isn't cool

Since you're so exhausted answering people's questions, i thought i'd bake you something:

cakes01_lg.jpg

chocolate_narrowweb__300x435,0.jpg

:lol: Me, baking for a guy :lol: