The "Ask Undefined" Thread

:lol: I re-installed it... I got a bunch of fucking trojans from trying to download a crack for this program that is sposed to make your PC run better.. I had to fucking run a bunch of virus scans and shit, I think I got everything removed.. But it's still pretty gay..

Information Computer Technology, it's pre-college Computing so it's easy as fuck.

When I googled it a second ago I got 'IDENTITY CONTROL THEORY' so :lol: good thing I didn't read up on it then start talking all matter-of-factly otherwise I would have made an ass of myself.

:lol: I re-installed it... I got a bunch of fucking trojans from trying to download a crack for this program that is sposed to make your PC run better.. I had to fucking run a bunch of virus scans and shit, I think I got everything removed.. But it's still pretty gay..

lol owned.

I'm gonna ask this question once again :saint: (I already asked in your thread about new username because I noticed there). Why Gonzo's usertitle doesn't say "banned" anymore? Does it mean he's unbanned or what? :err:

When will you get to 10,00 posts?:p

Soon :lol:

I'm gonna ask this question once again :saint: (I already asked in your thread about new username because I noticed there). Why Gonzo's usertitle doesn't say "banned" anymore? Does it mean he's unbanned or what? :err:

:err:Who knows.

Are you a fan of Sanctity? If so, favourite song?

I am more than just a fan but, my fav song atm would have to be The Rift Bewteen, Billy Seals or The Shape of Things. Buut tbh the whole Road to Bloodshed CD is fucking awesome. For a debut CD I think it's amazing, some bands don't really make as big an impact with their first album but they really did.