The "Ask Undefined" Thread

How shall I best spend the next hour before my lecture starts? Going home isn't an option, it's a half hour trip each way.

What do you have on you? Can you talk to some friends?

If you have nothing on you besides an MP3/iPod I would spend it listening to music or studying if you need to or just write something. A poem, ideas for a story... anything really. It will help to pass the time. Get a snack, that should kill some time too. An hour is nothing, try killing 6 while in line :lol: Although I'm used to it now, it passes in a breeze!

What do you have on you? Can you talk to some friends?

If you have nothing on you besides an MP3/iPod I would spend it listening to music or studying if you need to or just write something. A poem, ideas for a story... anything really. It will help to pass the time. Get a snack, that should kill some time too. An hour is nothing, try killing 6 while in line :lol: Although I'm used to it now, it passes in a breeze!

Yeah that's pretty good advice actually, I left my phone at home to charge today (and no one uses msn this time of day even if we could use it on these computers) so I'll just spend it with my iPod getting better aqquainted with some classics :kickass:I'd get a snack but if I do that every time I have to wait for a lecture I'll be 300 pounds in no time :lol: