The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Raptor Jesus Metal > All metal
No, Metal > any (sac)religious figure.

With that question he obviously referred to Wintersun?
IMO COB is good but Wintersun pwns 'em :worship:

virtusoosiwrong.jpg

Your opinion is very unwelcome here :lol:

Does Wintersun pwn COB

No. Musically some could argue they are better players but Bodom has WAAAAY better songs. I love Wintersun but I'd rather listen to like 6 or 7 nice, fast, catchy Bodom songs than listen to 3 ten minute slow, epic Wintersun ones. Depends on your mood I guess but for me in general Bodom > Wintersun.

Definitely.

:loco:

He has a vagina, his opinion is irrelevant.

Actually I don't SO STOP CALLING ME AT 3AM BEGGING FOR SEX :lol:.... actually telling you this will only make you call more frequently I'm guessing, you homo :lol:

Ensiferum or Wintersun, Gwargon?

:lol: Ensiferum are better imo, maybe not muscially but there are more old Ensiferum songs (Token of Time, Treacherous Gods) I would listen to over Wintersun.

2004-2007 Bodom, yes.

1997-2002 Bodom, Fuck No.

Yes, but I think if you average it out, overall Bodom > Wintersun :lol: But it all boils down to OPINION in the end.

what about 2003 bodom?:lol:

HCDR FUCK YEAH :kickass:

You're killing me! :lol:

No. Musically some could argue they are better players but Bodom has WAAAAY better songs. I love Wintersun but I'd rather listen to like 6 or 7 nice, fast, catchy Bodom songs than listen to 3 ten minute slow, epic Wintersun ones. Depends on your mood I guess but for me in general Bodom > Wintersun.

Keep in mind Bodom has five albums, Wintersun only one. I predict Time is going to be the greatest album ever recorded. If it doesn't meet my expectations, I will cut off my balls :kickass:

Actually I don't SO STOP CALLING ME AT 3AM BEGGING FOR SEX :lol:.... actually telling you this will only make you call more frequently I'm guessing, you homo :lol:

Secks?

Yes, but I think if you average it out, overall Bodom > Wintersun :lol: But it all boils down to OPINION in the end.

Again, CoB has more albums so it isn't really fair to say. Wintersun (album) compared to AYDY, HCDR, or Something Wild will bet the living shit out of them. HB and FTR are still golden in my opinion. Btw, Jari is a better guitarist :heh:

Again, CoB has more albums so it isn't really fair to say. Wintersun (album) compared to AYDY, HCDR, or Something Wild will bet the living shit out of them. HB and FTR are still golden in my opinion. Btw, Jari is a better guitarist :heh:

Not to mention a better singer, but that goes without saying :lol:

I do agree that Jari is better, but his tone on the ST album sawks, i can't stand those MESA's.

This tone is awesome for him imo, with the marshall, maybe just a bit too much compression.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLHUYEh-Aa0[/ame]

Overall it's hard to compare one album to a band who has evolved for 10 years, it's basically about mood for me, as Joe said.

same here.

Jari is a perfectionist, you know it is going to be fucking epic! Swear to god I get so giddy talking about it, almost like a Joonas :lol: Jari said there is going to be some 200 tracks on each song so it is going to blow your fuckin' brains out with too much musical ecstasy. Hopefully it is going to be great 'cause I want to keep my bawls! :ill:

Jari is a perfectionist, you know it is going to be fucking epic! Swear to god I get so giddy talking about it, almost like a Joonas :lol: Jari said there is going to be some 200 tracks on each song so it is going to blow your fuckin' brains out with too much musical ecstasy. Hopefully it is going to be great 'cause I want to keep my bawls! :ill:

Haha yeah! i can't wait. It could be the next greatest metal album of all Time!

I do agree that Jari is better, but his tone on the ST album sawks, i can't stand those MESA's.

This tone is awesome for him imo, with the marshall, maybe just a bit too much compression.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLHUYEh-Aa0

I thought he played ENGL and Marshall? Did he recently start using Mesa or is that what he uses in studio also?

Oh shut up! :lol:

I thought he played ENGL and Marshall? Did he recently start using Mesa or is that what he uses in studio also?

He used them for the first album, i'm not sure what he's using now though.

While we're still on the subject, look who the uploader is!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know which catergory to put it in. But HCDR r00lez in my books so I'd say in the "Fuck Yeah" catergory.
Fuck yeh, I got into Bodom around the same time HCDR came out. :headbang:

Keep in mind Bodom has five albums, Wintersun only one. I predict Time is going to be the greatest album ever recorded. If it doesn't meet my expectations, I will cut off my balls :kickass:
Prepare to cut off your balls then because even if it's great, the more you anticipate and expect it, the more likely it will let you down somehow because you built it up so much in your mind.

Well, Bodom started off immensely strong (they still are imo), so compare it that way. 'Wintersun' is their 'Something Wild'... but a lot of bands usually are amazing when they first start according to the fans. Just cause this CD was good doesn't mean 6 albums from now you will feel the same. It's like many bands, but I'll pick one at random... Sonata Arctica for instance. Ecliptica is BY FAR their best work, nothing they've done since even fucking compares to it imo.

Btw, I don't give a shit who's the better guitarist :lol: As long as the music is good I don't care :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLHUYEh-Aa0

Wintersun fanboi thread this is not!

[/YODA]