The "Ask Undefined" Thread

185209.jpg

That made me :lol:!

That made me :lol:!
Me too :lol: Inb4 'cock goes where' jokes though :p

How far would you go for a Wintersun concert? hell, i'd fucking kill to go see Wintersun.
Well, I'd say anywhere within reason. 6-8 hours travel MAXIMUM. I was gonna go to Philly which is like a 6.5 hour drive from here to see Catamenia but they cancelled their tour :( BTW hate Swabs, he's going to a show that has both Wintersun AND Ensiferum on the same billing :lol:

How long have you been growing it Frank? My best advice is to wear it with a grin. It will look much better after a year or two. Even though my hair isn't that curly I just wrap a towel around my head after showering, much less curls. I wouldn't recommend straigtening it now, that would just look ultra ghey! :lol:

something to try: minimal (like 10 min) blow dry, then just tie it back. i dont have curly hair, but it makes it relatively straight, and its relatively quick.

Rock and roll!

Do you know ticket prices?
:mad:
Nice! See you there?

Who else is going?
:mad::mad: BASTARDS! :lol:

something to try: minimal (like 10 min) blow dry, then just tie it back. i dont have curly hair, but it makes it relatively straight, and its relatively quick.

If you do what I said on the last page, it will straighten it, if you just blowdry alone it will get uber frizzy/puffy.

Blow drying makes my hair unbelievably frizzy >8( My hair is more wavy than curly I would say.

Yeah blow drying makes mine worse too :/

See post above :)

your supposed to put hairspray or something in first.

edit: this pic makes you look like ZP theart :p

:lol: