The "Ask Undefined" Thread

can u help me plz?
i need a finnish dictionary cuz i'm talking with a finnish girl and i want her to understand me more so i need a finnish english, and a english finnish one plz
if u could help me i'd be very happy
thx!

I dont have my personal army of hairdress bitches here so that wont help

:lol: Ok, well that's because you suck, but I'll tell you an easy way to straighten your hair, it might make it a bit puffy if you don't do it right but it will be straight none-the-less. It might take a few tries to get it nice and straight but when my hair was your length this is what they used to do to me, when they didn't use the hair straightener.

Right way: ______________________________________Wrong way:

forfrank4.jpg

Once your hair is relatively dry, but still pretty damp, take a hairbrush in one hand and a blow drying in the other, brush it all straight but then divide your hair into "sections" in your mind (each section should be the width of the hairbrush, like as much as it can brush [roughly 5-7 inches depending on the brush]). Follow me so far? Ok, so as you're brushing these sections one part at a time, make sure to have the blow dryer on, and keep it ABOVE the brush as you comb down, do it just like the picture so you'll be blow drying the part of the hair that was just brushed as you move downwards until the ends. Just continue doing this cycle, brush the section, top to bottom, with the hair drier close to the hair right at the point of the hairbrush. Do this slowly till everything is dry. The heat should straighten the hair, but like I said, it may be a bit puffy if you don't take your time. It will still be straight but not pin straight. Try it out and see how it turns out, take pics :lol: This is what my hair looks like nowadays when I do that:

203837.jpg

If you're unclear about anything I said, and you prolly will be because you're dutch :lol: Just ask me on MSN.

Yeah, you are going through the 'awkward phase'. Thick curls are defiantly more work and require more time than fair straight hair. Keep growing it.

Curly hair will never be straight, but the longer it gets, the less curly it gets because it's 'weighed' down. That awkward phase you're referring to lasted like 1.5 years for me until my hair looked nice :lol:

You kinda look like a young Joe!

:mad: What's wrong with that :lol:

If it makes you feel any better when I started growing my hair EVERY day was a bad hair day!
:lol: Same, now everyone wants my hair :cool:

Joe had curly hair.. there is hope for my hair yet(even thought its short as fuck right now)

:lol:

But dont worry, its not like i go outside with this ball of furryness on top of me.. If i give it some work, it will stay in place.. But still, its kinda annoying

Hm, well one thing I used to do when I was in a hurry because it's really easy to do and you look neat rather than all curly haired is I'd have very strong hair gel, and I would comb my hair back, put it in a small pony tail and gel it, because the front wasn't long enough to reach the ponytail in the back. So the front or bangs were gelled down but you couldn't tell because it was all brushed back. Everyone used to think I was Italian and thought I was some gangster. If you have a leather jacket, like I did, it's the total mafia look :lol:

Reference pic:
forfrank2.jpg

can u help me plz?
i need a finnish dictionary cuz i'm talking with a finnish girl and i want her to understand me more so i need a finnish english, and a english finnish one plz
if u could help me i'd be very happy
thx!

They fuck do I look like, some CoB fanboi? I like the band but I don't know shit about the language. Try searching this thread:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/11309-all-you-need-know-about-finnish-language.html

Why do your drawings look evil? :lol:

And considering we are on the subject of long hair, why has mine stopped growing! It's like, frozen at this point.

It's still growing, it's just that it's already long so you're not noticing it, measure it in 6 months and you'll see that it's actually getting longer. It's the same with my hair, I don't notice it growing but it's still actually getting longer. :lol: And the drawing are evil because it's meant to represent a Dutchman, and as we all know, the dutch are evil.

Cool. How long would suggest growing my hair? And does a guy with a pony-tail ever look anything other than cheap? :lol:

Well that's up to you really. Judging from your kilt picture, I'd say you could grow the front out a bit more, it looks shorter than the back. I'd say another 4-6 inches would be a good addition. But don;t ask me about style advice, my hair is like 24 inches or more long :lol: I just let it grow, I haven't had my hair cut in 3 years. Well I had 4 inches trimmed off but that shouldn't count.

And what do you mean by 'cheap'?

I've been growing my hair for 4 years now! like i just hit exactly 4 years with it as of this month. I never had it trimmed, I don't plan on ever cutting it ever again. btw, did you bluff about that name change? or you gonna eventually get around to changing it?

btw, did you bluff about that name change? or you gonna eventually get around to changing it?

No, I didn't.

I will change it soon but I just want to wait until I find a good name to change it to. I hate this username really, but at least I'm used to it. Only thing worse would to have an even MOAR retarded username. :lol:

:lol:

Can't be so bad, I didn't notice it. That could be because I have recently woken though.

I haven't slept yet, actually. And I fucked up again :lol: Instead of that pic I meant to put this one:

185209.jpg

That was my reaction to the retarded typo :lol: Ionna wtf that other face was XD

saved for anything in particular?

Not really, just for a rainy day... I have to buy Iron Maiden tickets soon... And Sonata Arctica.. I already got my Ensiferum but I get into Arsis and probably Behemoth for free so FUCKING SCORE!