The Band Survivor

The band Survivor fuckin rules! EYE OF THE TIGER! HEARTS ON FIRE! All the classic Rocky themes that made the millions, they are truely gods! :headbang:

It would have helped had I actually heard music from all the bands on that list. As it stands I had to pick Dark Tranquility just because so many people like them and I can't really understand why. Besides, I didn't think the other crap bands on that list were in any danger of staying on after round 1 with those massive numbers of votes against them.

Grrr... people voting Finntroll... grrrr....

Katatonia is probably the best band in the world... so watch it!

Dimmu are great too. I voted for Finntroll although I'd never heard them before... so sorry to Finntroll fans. Is that how the band name is spelt??

Anyway, it's good to see the mighty My Dying Bride untouched (so far).

I'm probably the only one posting at the Vintersorg forum regulary that does not like Finntroll :p

Anyways.. I wonder how long Vintersorg can still manage to stay in that survior..

Originally posted by Lutz
I'm probably the only one posting at the Vintersorg forum regulary that does not like Finntroll :p

Anyways.. I wonder how long Vintersorg can still manage to stay in that survior..

Well, when the time comes that people start voting
for Vintersorg we should all gather and vote for the
same band so that Vintersorg stays!
That way Vintersorg will survive for a long time :eek:)

we'll put a spell of unintellingence on those who vote Vintersorg...hehehehehehe.....

if Arcturus doesn't get voted off until the end, i'll have to vote for Vintersorg at some point :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

....but Vintersorg will last longer me thinks ;)