The Band Survivor

On the ..butt, two letters - "V" and "S" Vintersorg would be a little bit too long, or written too little I would guess :D

What the... there are many places to get tattoos, bet the armpit would be a nice place for one, too :eek: Can you imagine THAT pain??? :D And I bet you wouldn't be able to lower the arm for about a week either :D

Originally posted by Hearse
Ohhh ;) can I start the guessing now? :lol: :D

Its on your breast and it says "Birdy" ? :p
if that isn't correct, I make another guess :lol:

:lol: no, wrong, I think I said it isn't a good place for a female to have a tattoo there...

@Ansuz I think I said something about having letter ;)
No you are wrong as well...
As much as I like Vintersorg, I won't get an VS tattooed...

Well, in case anyone think about getting "VS" tattooed somewhere, I strongly recommend against that!! Everytime time I see something with VS (like the thread of Lordenlil, right?) I first think... "HU? Who vs. whom???", so.. VS ain't such a good idea :) But maybe the Vintersorg logo? Nah, I wouldn't take a band's name as tattoo :D

Originally posted by Hearse
maybe one of the most sore places would be PALM of your hand!
if we don't count genitals... :rolleyes:

I think that's true, and under your feet as well, but then it would be silly to tattoo anything there, cause it would get ugly very fast......

Oh, and I _don't_ think the armpit would be a nice place.... Not for men, anyway, unless they shave themsleves. I saw a pic of a guy with a tatto there..... That one was rather nasty.... Some woman's legs.....

I like the revenge poll... you cought ppl redhanded there...:D

Anyways.. Me voted DT, Vintersorg, Katatonia, Borknagar and Finntroll....:D

-phyros ( WEEEIEHGAAAA!!!!! FOTBALL!!! )

Arcturus won... hmm.. fits me well, have fallen in love with them after theyre new album :)
anf Borkis on 2nd, thats good! :)
to badI was to late for the revenge though