The Band Survivor

Originally posted by Hearse
Hmmm I should take one angry parter here as well... whos with me? Phyros? :D

I don´t fight... :p

I am not angry... :p

I am the self proclaimed referee... :p

-phyros ( sizzy, without any guts, patheticly imature, drooling on the pillow (?) watching the fight from a distance )

About that tattoo thing... haha I'm not fully agreeing that, cause women mostly take "tiny" tattoos places they don't hurt abit. Like leg, is probably the part were tattoo hurts the less.

I usually see just small, tiny tattoos on women taken place like ankle or neck... But try forexample tattoo your inner arm "biceps", I've heard that is pretty sore place... also nipple are is painful. :lol:

I've heard that the leg is one of the worse places. The neck definitely is. :p

You can't stand three girls, you say? So we don't have to do anything but giggeling, and you're down!! :p

You've tried that? The back of the ancle, right above the heel, is a very sore place, I've heard. ;) The guy who made my tatto, said that when he had got the tattoo over there, that had been the only time he passed out. Also the back of the hand is a very sore place. And, especially on women, at the small of the back, out to the sides. The upper arm is probably the least hurtful place.

Yeah, about that I also wondered, if you'd get a tattoo, like on the arm, and then you grow your muscles, might it happen that your tattoo will... well, loos shape, or something like that? :confused: :eek:

Over the years tattoos fade away due to sun consume anyway. Mine lost a bit of colour and I'm thinking of a re-new. Maybe I add something new with it, need time to design it, I want to keep my tattoo very special, something that only my body has!

My sister has two tattoos, but those are not special at all and surely some other people have it as well...

Maybe some tribal, something that I can look forever, and I would take it to upper arm that I don't see it all the time, so I dont start to hate it ... hehe

But if I take a tattoo, it have to mean something to me and it have to be timeless... That's why band tattoos are the worst of kind, cause people music tastes change. when your old I bet you don't wanna see "Dimmu Borgir" tattoo on your chest :lol:

I think (it seems so, and a lot of others I've talke to sais the same themselves, from experience) that, at least with your first tattoo, it's greater possibility that you'll regret the place and size of your tattoo, than that you have gotten it at all. And not because it is too big or because it shows too much. When you first have gotten it, you'll probably be proud of it, and want it to show as much as possible.

You might regret the design, of course but I think it is important to think that, if you later wouldn't have tattoed the same thing as yu did the first time, it was important and right for you at the time, and therefore shows a part of you, or who you were.

The guy who made mine said I shoul protect it from the sun at least the first summer (this summer), and use sun block or smth near when it will be exposed to the sun. But the first ten days or so (until it had healed), it shouldn't be exposed to sun at all.