the beard

Anyone else having trouble entering this contest? I have entered the information twice and the page locks up after I press "submit" both times. I will have to wait until I get my computer back I guess.

I did not have any probs to enter the contest, well not that I noticed. How about telling Napalm Records about it?

@ Djöfull I like it with and without, main thing for me is the voice and music of the man! Those photo shots are well done, great piece of art... I like them a lot!

Actually I find it quite funny that you come up with this. Is it to see what females like? Can't you really make up your mind on let one grow or not?
Well, IMO a beard looks only good if it's neat, but it does not look good on every man. Of course all a matter of taste...
On boyfriends, I'd prefer without... with a few exception...

Yeah maybe I will send them an email. I hope it did not enter me before it locked up because then I would be in there twice. I have already started drawing the new pic on napalm site hehe.

Hmm. Others always look good with beard, it seems.

But me, I can't stand any facial hair. Above the belt, the only place I have hair is, well, on the head. I like to be smoooooth...

Err, that did sound extraordinarily gay, didn't it?
Well, I don't care. I STILL like to be smoooooth :)

Originally posted by Vanir
Hmm. Others always look good with beard, it seems.

But me, I can't stand any facial hair. Above the belt, the only place I have hair is, well, on the head. I like to be smoooooth...

Err, that did sound extraordinarily gay, didn't it?
Well, I don't care. I STILL like to be smoooooth :)

Sorry to post again, but I suddenly realized Vanir was talking about
his looks again. :D
So you're smoooooth. I don't think I am, really. And I'm really lazy
to shave, This recent period, when I studied for my exams, I
looked like a cookie monster. The head is normal.
(Damn - is this really interesting? Sorry)

smile.gif

Yeah! They're the ultimate tr00 beard dudes!!