The Best Opeth Tribute Site Ever: OWO

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
I am pleased to announce to you, good forum dwellers, that there is an amazing Opeth tribute site out there. It is OWO(omgwtfopef). Now you're curious about the name I know...don't over analyze though. This is a tribute site made by big fans, for all the fans of Opeth. There are countless different pages and exciting features. A tribute to Mikes Mustache and a whole comic series based on Opeth, namely Opef...are just 2 of the fascinating things on this website. I must warn ye though...this is not taking a shot at Opeth at all, we love them, this for people that can take a joke and have a good laugh...so being closed minded won't really help you. And I suggest using Internet Explorer while viewing the website...if you use Firefox then you have to scroll down a bit on the first page to see the menu. I think that about raps it up...please check the website out...leave some feedback on here or on the websites guestbook.

Thank you for your time. I am now pleased to link you to, OWO:

http://www.omgwtfopef.tk/

Enjoy. :)

What the hell? This shit is pretty cool actually!

Kinda like Paul Gilbert website but even more over the top.

can you quote this,

penisvagina sandwiches are gayer than this site, but at least its not my penis or your vagina in the sandwich. Great site