The best song on "The Gallery"

You favorite song on "The Gallery" is...

• Punish My Heaven

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Silence, and the Firmament Withdrew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Edenspring

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • The Dividing Line

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • The Gallery

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • The One Brooding Warning

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Midway Through Infinity

• Lethe

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • The Emptiness from which I Fed

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Mine is the Grandeur...

• ...of Melancholy Burning

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
We've got a "Haven" poll, so let's throw in a "The Gallery" poll as well :headbang:

I chose "The Dividing Line" 'cause it fuckin' rocks!!

mine was for lethe, but i expect a lot of people voting for punish my heaven... it seems such a popular song amongst dt fans.
i'm surprised by the (partial) results on the haven poll, though: the votes are so equally shared. it's nice. ;)

rahvin.

I had to go for the easy one - Punish My Heaven that is - although ...Of Melancholy Burning was rather close behind, as well as Lethe, The Gallery, Edenspring, etc.

Actually, it is somewhat surprising to me that The Dividing Line (yeah, that separating thing, not the part of the scuba-gear :p ) took the lead in the beginning. Sure, it is a good song, but among all those great songs on this album, it somehow falls into that "mediocre/not-too bad" -category for me.

And by the way, should we start making "worst song of the album"-polls as well? I think that would be a great idea, but as my previous great idea of polling the most important DT-member was kinda disliked, I'm not too sure if this one will be very popular, either. :)

-Villain (the poll-lover)

the dividing line....I just can't give my vote for any other since that one still shocks me to the core each time I listen to it...
and yeap it's really difficult...
fv

Ok, I'm a newbie with this album too, but I have to say that Lethe shocked me the most during the first listening session. And still, after quite a few full Gallery sessions, it's still my favourite. Not an easy one though! :confused:

ahhhh....that was tough .... anyway i voted for The Dividing Line

I HATE Polls,yet i always vote....
I am so problematic with "what's your superfave song,album etc" things..i can't really decide.... And i can't put my fave bands in rank...:eek:

Sorry guys , as much as I love this cd and it is so hard to decide which is the best son. Ultimately I have to choose Lethe , cant beat those vocals, although it was a close run in with The dividing Line... can you ever find a crazier song than that??

Lethe it is! ;)

Well, I had to put my fav DT song Lethe ahead MUWHAHA!:devil: i was torn between Punish my Heaven and Lethe though, but the whole vibe i get from Lethe is amazing, Mikaels change in vocals, the building intro, the whole song is just amazing. THAT IS MY VOTE

------> LETHE

It is nice to see that someone voted for Silence, and the Firmament Withdrew, for that song is for sure one of the most under-rated DT-songs - and it sure is better than The Divining Line, IMHO.

-Villain (np: Carcass - Heartwork - "Embodiment")