The best songs of all time?

Request Enmity5566 is banned for 3 days on the grounds that he is American.

Request CliffBurton is banded for belonging in the dirt since a bus crushed his ass along with what little talent metallica had...

Pull James dick out of your mouth and go upstairs out of mommies basement and go look for a job. You are always on here talking shit. GTFO.

Request CliffBurton is banded for belonging in the dirt since a bus crushed his ass along with what little talent metallica had...

Pull James dick out of your mouth and go upstairs out of mommies basement and go look for a job. You are always on here talking shit. GTFO.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...know-before-posting-updated-14-09-2008-a.html

- Most people here are regulars, try to respect that. I'm not saying you should obey them, but you should respect them, at least.

No dude, just don't be such a dick about it, at least till we get to know you a bit better ;) Who says you're correct anyways?

Although the fact your user title says "FUCK YOU VERY MUCH" and you have an Alexi avatar is very telling.

P.S. I rank The Butt slightly above you so who cares what he says :lol:

:Smug::Smug:*sigh*
So now I'm going to be bitched at for defending myself correct?

No, but you will be bitched at for making atrociously bad comebacks "for belonging in the dirt since a bus crushed his ass blablablablabla...

Seriously what the fuck is that :lol:

*explosion*
you got me. I guess I just hate idiots who judge people on where they are from...
Could just be me though.

I'm not actually Cliff Burton the dead bass player of Metallica. Had you checked my profile you would have known my birth date was actually after that incident. That being said, I probably wouldn't know James, thus his dick is probably a good distance from my mouth.

Saying someone talks a lot of shit doesn't work in a post full of shit-talk, for future reference.