The best thing that has happened to you recently

Despite organizational and weather problems I had a great time at the bandy-finals yesterday and my team won their first swedish championship ever. A shame bandy is a dying sport. Its just Sweden, Finland and Russia hat are any good at it.

Bandy is floor hockey, right?

And congrats!

Btw. we used to play it at work (in the army), but the boss stopped it because we got too violent and too many people got seriously hurt;-)

Still no happened nothing of good in my life, but it will happen soon, and will be a pleasure.Then I tell to you what is.

It's my first post, if I'm doing some wrong please, let me know ok?I'm biginner here on forum.

A big kiss to all you!

If I can say it is a best thing that happened to me these days,that is i have learned how to swim better,lol

Funny how this thread has lured in two first-time posters who both appear to be advertising something in their sigs. Hmmm.

Best thing that happened to me today: I woke up early.

Hm. Best thing to happen to me lately, it's FINALLY cold and rainy out!!! I hate the summer, it's way too hot and humid here, and I hate the sunlight. So cloudy skies and I've been in the best mood ever.

Also me and my boyfriend broke up. How is this good? because I was with him for a year and nine months, and got laid less than 20 times. I just felt really bad for him and every time I'd try to break up with him, he'd cry and threaten to kill himself. He found another girl though so he's officially not my problem anymore :). He didn't even like metal, I just liked him a while ago and couldn't leave it when I saw my opportunity. Wasn't a good idea.

Best thing that happened to me recently: I quit my job. It's been two weeks and I'm feelin better than I have felt in 3-4 years.

Monoxide, drop the joke. Once or maybe even twice is funny, but this just gets lame.

i really did have a girlfreind that really did disapear thursday morning... and the person claiming to be my girlfriend might actually be her, seeing as how i really was eating at the big free food thing durring the time he/she was posting
i was sitting next to and friens with the married couple that was interviewed and the interview was broadcasted on ABC in the dallas/fort worth metroplex, you can see me in the background