drummer-inferno or hellhammer
singer-mikael akerfeldt

favorite:
guitarist-chuck shuldiner
bassist-tony chow
drummer-martin axenrot
singer-mikael akerfeldt

Hey BMWG how is the erhu?

And for guitarist I'd nominated John Petrucci, but there are different ways a guitarist can be good.

yeah, it depends on what kinda music ur into, like the best blues guitarist for me is B.B. King, which is not metal, but i still love his music cusits badass

Yeah yall here's what I thin, yall.

Guitarist - Nysrok S. Sathanas - Listen to the guitar solo on "With No Human Intervention". You'll know what I mean.

Bassist - SDG, Ville Koistinen or Peter Theobalds.

Drummer - Mike Smith

Vocalist - Kjell Andersson

An I reckon that's it, yall.

guitarist- Mark Morton, Randy Rhoads, or Jim Paige.

bassist- Voctor Wooten by far.

drummer- George Kollias or Derek Roddy.

singer- David Coverdale

Guitarist - Dimebag (From Pantera 1981-2003, Damageplan 2003-2004)

Bassist - Alex Webster (From Cannibal Corpse)

Drummer - Dave Lombardo (From Slayer)

Singer - Freddie Mercury (From Queen)

I'm guessing this doesn't have to be metal, right? In that case:

*Bass - Steve Bailey - Besides being incredibly fast, his style is very layered. On top of doing linear bass lines at top speed, he adds every sort of fill, harmony, and chord imaginable without sounding like a wanker.

*Guitarist - Trey Azgthoth - maybe not the best, there must zillions of incredible guitarists out there, but I think he is among the best and plays the most to my liking.

*Drummer - Lille Gruber (of defeated sanity) at the moment, it changes all the time for me.

Drummer - Peart
Bassist - Steve Harris
Guitarist - Chuck Schuldiner
Vocalist - Halford

These will probably change except for Peart. He is simply amazing.

A couple guys from another forum gave me some instructions on how to get a bow to work and I'm now able to get an erhu like sound from it. However, it's very inconsistent, because I haven't finished applying the rosin yet. That and I suck at playing instruments :p

How do you play it with the strings so high off the neck?