the best

How do you play it with the strings so high off the neck?
It actually doesn't have a neck, or at least not a finger board. That "neck" functions only to create the tention required to tighten the strings, and they are really tight. So tight that you don't even need to press them against anything. You just apply pressure with your finger and the rest of the string is still tight enough that you don't completely dampen out the sound. One the down side though, all that extra mobility just fucks you on intonation. Good luck figuring that shit out :lol:

Guitarist - Dimebag (From Pantera 1981-2003, Damageplan 2003-2004)

Bassist - Alex Webster (From Cannibal Corpse)

Drummer - Dave Lombardo (From Slayer)

Singer - Freddie Mercury (From Queen)

fuck yeah man, i agree with you big time,except for the singer from queen, that all depends on what you like

bass: claypool, probably
guitar: dave suzuki, imo
vocals:
clean: Oliva or the guy from Human fortress
growled: Johan Hegg
screamed: ihsahn
drums: fredrik andersson

not best but my favorites.

guitarist-Paul waggoner, slash

bassist- Duff mckagen

drummer-lech(go ahead bash me)

singer-howard jones, tommy rogers, mike's fucking growls

Oh yes, Oliva counts very much.

Why would I know whos in a Death Metal band ? Whats someone think, we all listen to the same music... let alone memorize the names of everyone in every band... lol

Morbid Angel is not a death metal band, they are the death metal band. You know who's in Black Sabbath, don't you? Metallica? THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO'S IN MORBID FUCKING ANGEL

Why should I know or care whos in a death metal band, its not my thing, whats the big deal, there are alot of musicians I dont know the names of out there or if I have heard them I might not know who they play with or visa versa. Theres bands I listen to I havent memorized the line up from and dont even know half the names of the songs... BFD. Not everyone sits and studies CD sleeves, Christ what a bunch of Drama Queens. Thanks to Jendall for informing me without the drama, now lets see if 5 years from now I still remember...