The Big Four

Which album are you most excited to hear?

• Celestial Entrance

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Mercy Falls

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Remedy Lane

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Streets

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
Streets is by far my favorite disc all time.
In saying that, Remedy Lane is in the top 5 and the last time POS played at ProgPower, I had come down with an illness and totally don't remember the show. I was sick as a fucking dog and I only remember bits and pieces.
Pagans Mind blew my head off the 1st time they performed at ProgPower!! The 2nd time was not as memorable. This time I am really looking forward to them playing their best disc in its entirety!
Mercy Falls has been hit or miss for me, but I will thoroughly dig into it before next year.

2014 is going to be a massive show!

Any of the last 4 Pagan's Mind albums would have been equally fine with me. For me it's not so much they are playing this particular album, it's that they are playing 2.5 hours. In that amount of time they should be able to get around to playing most of my favorites.

Exactly.. they still have 80 minutes left after playing through Celestial Entrance. That's enough for another 12-15 songs. :)

Tough to pick just one between Mercy Falls and Celestial Entrance, but I think my heart and ears will have to go to Celestial Entrance. Very much looking forward to the other albums (and bands) though.

Now, can we get Overkill to play Horrorscope in its entirety? :)

Tough to pick just one between Mercy Falls and Celestial Entrance, but I think my heart and ears will have to go to Celestial Entrance. Very much looking forward to the other albums (and bands) though.

Now, can we get Overkill to play Horrorscope in its entirety? :)

I'd prefer an Atlantic years set '87-'94!

Now that I have had more time to get acquainted with Streets, I'd change my vote. It nips Mercy Falls in a photo finish. What a phenomenal album!