The Blob?!?!

Lamia The Great said:
Yeah same here. I still remember that night :lol: :lol:

Gotta love when you laugh till you cry.

That and my sis tryin to sell people the Pope's gallstones are two of the best online moments ever :D

i think my 2nd best was when i thought i could get back at hitman jeff for him sending me pictures of shemales...
so i scanned my favorite pair of underwear and my weiner and sent it to him and the next day he sent me a link to ebay and he had my underwear picture there and was trying to auction them as bruce dickinsons panties:yell:

Lamia The Great said:
!:eek:

That's more scary than funny... !:eek:

Whatever happened to hitman anyway?

lalalala... he all the sudden wanted me to go on a cruise with him and his family. ya know i liked him, but it was very weird to me that after being a total closet case he wants me to go on a cruise with him and his mom and sister. i asked him if he didnt think they were gonna think it was bizarre that a man twice his age that he met online and talked to on the phone is going on a cruise with them and dont you think it would be kind of awkward and he had his mom call me and tell me it wouldnt be awkward and how romantic and fun it would be and it just kept getting weirder and weirder and they were pressureing me more and more to go and they had to have the money for my ticket before the discount was over blablabla

ends up he stole all his moms money to buy crack a few months in a row and they were trying to get money from me to pay their house payment before they were on the street!:yell: so after the fit i had about that he of course disappeared for about 6 months. when he came back he told me he was in a 12 step program (yeah right) and was about to get married and he was doing so good and step number whatever is to reconcile with the people you victimised for your habit or some such and he was there to make up for the shit he pulled on me. i told him i could never trust him again but like the gullible idiot i am i started talking to him again. then he tells me he's not really getting married, its the girl he wants to marry and her and her husband come over whenever he has money and they smoke rock and he sells rock now and theyre great peopleo_O then i get a pm asking if he could borrow a $100 and it isnt for what i think and he'll be online tommorrow to explain it to me and i was pissed but i came on to tell him to fuck off and he never showed up. so i sent him a nastygram and told him not to ever talk to me again or i would show everybody the crap he sent me, and a blocked access to everything i could think of from him and havent heard from him in about 3 years now. if he is still alive and isnt in jail he is probably here with a different nick!

up until the cruise shit i was in love with the geek, even though my feelings were hurt, luckily for once i realised somebody was fucked before they fucked me around instead of after.