The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Looks better here:

395425_10152453869660475_1421780070_n.jpg

something else there is no Curve on the back of the guitar for beer belly's *now you got what i ment lol* Edwards and ESP models has that,

so as heard in the video LTD is korean right,

ESP and Edwards are japan than ?

Why couldn't you just draw gray lines for the strings?...

It's horrible that the inlays and the stripes have different green.

Am I the only one that thinks alexi got the idea for the skull behind the strings from looking at a youtube video of arcane? :p

since he had that sticker there for ages now :p and way before alexi

You guys see this new Jackson? http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2914312569

Finally another decent 1k RR guitar, but it's 22fret and not a true Floyd. The 1000 series Floyd I have experience with and works well enough, especially for home use, otherwise I don't think they'd put the Floyd Rose name on it. Thinking about getting one myself, actually but I don't really know how the upper fret access is with these 22fret RR's, as I've never played one. The 24 frets for me isn't a big deal as long as the higher frets are easily accessible. Anyone know?

Looks good but damn those 22 frets! Since I started playing with 24, when I grab 22fret guitar it always feels like its missing something. Also the strings feel tighter which I like better.. Anyone has experience with the European sv's?

Does anyone know which Model this is? It is same as Alexi with 2 Humbucker, but not an Alexi Model :D

71865_560786673945151_580550248_n.jpg

Btw this is Pekka Kokko and a Pic is from Kalmah's FB Page ;)