The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Familiar looking RRs from NAMM 2014
1235211_759771517385264_1716607318_n.jpg

Those two are custom shops made for NAMM 2014 and you could probably pick them up a little cheaper than custom order. So I guess they will let them go for around $3000 each. Dislike the EMG 81's...

What the fack !

They do look beautiful
Hard to see, are they non recessed floyds ? And that isnt pearl inlay

Anyone got more pictures of those ? And background ?

They do look good.. Damn those custom shops are nice! But RR's don't look that good anymore

Imagine Bodom playing thru these

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck? Is that more shameless advertising? Who in their right mind plays COB with seagulls all over their fingerboard??

Those custom shops are amazing. How will they be sold? I'm guessing they're going to some random Jackson dealer?

What the fuck? Is that more shameless advertising? Who in their right mind plays COB with seagulls all over their fingerboard??

Those custom shops are amazing. How will they be sold? I'm guessing they're going to some random Jackson dealer?

I was talking about the amp man, it sound really agressive, with a little tweaking it might sound good. Oh, and im not that guy

I was talking about the amp man, it sound really agressive, with a little tweaking it might sound good. Oh, and im not that guy

Whoops my bad. Sounds good, but not really a COB sound in my opinion at least.

Thing with amps is it all comes down to price nowadays. 5150III 50 watt can be had new for $800 and sounds phenomenal.

ehhh looks alright. I feel like the inlays should compliment the bevel color, so white with black bevel works better.

^ srob7001 would approve that!

Fuckin' right I approve.

Looks almost identical to my guitar now. All I need is the gold FR and gold nut. Just hard to justify buying it when the tremolo on there now has been perfect. It would all just be for color. Soon though. That is my 2014 goal for the guitar. Then it will be complete.

Looks awesome with the gold, works really well with the maple actually. Are u gunna change the bevel color then too? The white might seem out of place once the original black and white theme is thrown off

I wouldn't change the bevels....I think the white goes well with the maple fret board. Plus the money you would spend just to have different colored bevels just isn't worth it to me.

MoS....if you end up replacing to all gold hardware be sure to post some pics so I can drool over it and to motivate me to get my gold FR.

Teaser Pic

My favorite part about the gold "mods" are the gold poles I searched high and low for to put into the EMG ALX pickup I have in it. Also has gold screws for the P/U ring.

You can see the gold tuners, jack plate, volume knob & poles in this picture.

i got an issue guys, i have a peavey 6505+ 112 amp and i went to turn it on but nothing happened i figured it was a blown fuse or the power tubes. the fuse was blown so i went to get more fuses and i bought new tubes as well, but when i changed everything the fuse still blows every time i turn the amp on. any idea what is wrong with my amp?

it means it has a short somewhere, if you have a new tube aswell. try to measure everything on shorts, or bring it to an electricien that is experianced in music or radio's machines, even better guitar equipment