The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Nope LOL
even 2001 has a better sound than now.

Seoul 2001 also is almost one of the best guitarsounds i heard
its the same as tokyo warhearts

SP-1000
GP-1000

^ dude have you havn't even seen a good quality vid of gigantour so how can you judge the tone

^ dude have you havn't even seen a good quality vid of gigantour so how can you judge the tone

well

tokyo warhearts is recorded. it has the same equipment as in 2001 *Seoul*

tokyowarhearts has a pretty good guitar sound.

so does this
[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=gBaU-zrNu50[/ame]

JUST LISTEN to alexi's Intro Guitar sound.:kickass:

i guess i now could say
goodbye nice old Rack sound

Let's put some facts in a row:
1-On Tokyo Warhearts and Seoul gig he had his Jacksons with him
2-His Jackson guitars are anymore with him
3-His tone on the AYDY tour and album was nothing to be proud of at least IMO
4-Although a bit muddy, the ESP Alexi+Marshall JCM sounds way better (ask Mitch about the London gig or sleeper666 about the Spinefeast gig, or check some Gigantour vids)

So with all this things together, I wouldn't bitch about the KK head.

EDIT: And as Inhe's post below shows, Namm's tone (ESP Pink Sawtooth and KK head) is fucking win.

4-Although a bit muddy, the ESP Alexi+Marshall JCM sounds way better (ask Mitch about the London gig or sleeper666 about the Spinefeast gig, or check some Gigantour vids)

He has the best tone ever at NAMM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I knew I was forgetting something and I had it in mind! Oh shit, :lol:, I'll edit it, but yeah, that's what I meant. Although TW's tone isn't easy to beat, but as I said Jacksons are not with him anymore so GO NAMM TONE GO:kickass: :lol:

That setup on the YG DVD is fucking amazing, and that's coming from a guy who, as you know, loves the 2002 sound best. But it really is cool.

EDIT: And as Inhe's post below shows, Namm's tone (ESP Pink Sawtooth and KK head) is fucking win.

Well.

he still can buy Jackson J50BC Pickups. remove the Jackson Cover and but nomark covers over it. there are MM-04's wich are the same as JE-1000's

and got his old tone back... so it doesn't mather to make your statements to mine. only thing i didnt did was saying this statement before lol:rolleyes:

I think Alexi is so mad at jackson that he doesn't want to even use their pickups!
Doesn't matter,more for me and you! :) And we can all thank Alexi for the mm-04.