The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

What program do you use to rip video/audio/mp4 files? How can I make an mp4 file from a DVD? (question directed at anyone)

Win AVi video converter... you can convert ani file in ani file you want...dvd in mpeg, avi, wmv.... avi in mpeg, dvd, wmv,... wmv in... mpeg in... whatever...
just google it

there are lots of version with rocktron intellifex ,but I have no idea which one alexi use . thx...

here are some info about intellifex you can refer.

http://p209.ezboard.com/Rocktron-Intellifex-XL/fbrianmayworldfrm13.showMessage?topicID=4367.topic

Alexi Uses the Blackface. with a purple bar on it :)

BTW anyone knows Alexi's Kerry king sig marshall head settings?

And does anyone know what amps alexi uses on a japan 2003 gig?
[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=bIBg3SC2pPc[/ame]
THE GUITAR sounds Makes Me Horny !!! besides the GP-1000/SP-1000

On the matter of Henkka's basses, I noticed watching Blooddrunk studio sessions photos that Henkka seems to have another ESP (appart from the Araya shaped one, the Viper and the 5 strings green one) bass wich seems to me the ESP Anniversary bass that was released last year or so. Check it out yourselves, is behind the Araya shaped one.

std2.jpg

Don't quote me on that, although a lot of metal bassists tune their 4-strings to BEAD. With that in mind, it would only make sense for Henkka to tune down a step to ADGC (or possibly even GDGC for drop C stuff).

But watching live vids it doesn't seem that, or at least to me. It seems to me that he tunes DGCA and CGCA, but I'm not an expert on bass neither I've watched that closely, it's just what it seems to me.

The SD JB is awesome. It's the pickup that Becker used, I was thinking about getting one for my Ibanez RG.

Be careful with what pickup you put that guitar in. I've tried it in so many guitars. Works magic for some, but others is pure suck. In ESP SV's it was horrible and muddy. In some Jackson King V's though, it ruled. Better double check and get a very good version of the wood Becker used in his guitar.

I guess that would apply to most pickups though, wouldn't it? I was saying in another thread how a J50BC in my BC Rich (assuming the body is made out of poplar) sounds much, much better than in a guitar that's made of alder (Jackson Stars RR). Both pickups are the same type, too.

But since Jason used a superstrat, I'd probably get close enough for me to recognise the kinda tone he got on "Air".