The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

what would that pedal be beside alexis feet...i was wondering cause i know thats the super OD on the left of the pic but at his feet??any suggestions

Pђoenix;7249400 said:
Looks like a Boss TU-2, chromatic tuner.

Correct, Brad gets a cookie for the fastest response, :lol:

didnt know he used so much effects.
at 7:40 and 7:43 you can see him stepping twice on a pedal in tuska2003 vid
during the intro of children of bodom
i don't hear any effect actually

this his FIN guitar
on scythes of bodom the yellow is more orangish tho

The one in Tuska easily can be a footswitch to go between lead and rythm channel cos he hits it during the solos, but that would mean he didn't use his GP 1000 there, as Arcane posted that some dude had told him on previous page.

cool to see him playing on his FIN axe... yes, it's a bad pic on SOB but their isn't a better one...

Bah, you can see the guitar and recognise it if you see it so it's good enough, and BTW, he uses the Alexi Finland in COBTV 2 and in HOMT video.

it should be noted that he hasn't used the rocktron
intellifex to alter his sound in quite sometime, he
use to use it for chorus on a few solos (which ones
i'm not sure) but now it is just used to split the
signal from his GP-1000 to his VHT poweramp.
To split his signal into stereo
in videos of children of bodom playing the Milwaukee
Metalfest in 2000 it appears that alexi was using a
I see indeed a peavey, but there is also a marshall next to the peavey. Too bad i can only hear the drum and alexanders guitar.
it is listed that at tuska 2003 that alexi used his
GP-1000 and a peavey 50/50. although i'm going
completely on assumption, i think he was using his
PSA-1. i say this because at the beginning of
sixpounder he appears to be stepping on a footswitch,
the lee jackson is not programmable, the PSA-1
is...that it how i came to that conclusion...which
could very well be wrong.
There isnt a PSA-1 in his rack. The Peavey 50/50 is on top of his rack. I think he used a distortion because his ESP didnt have a booster in it. It also explains why he stepped on a pedal during the beginning of Sixpounder.

This is a part of the setlist:
Towards Dead End (ESP)
Sixpounder (Jackson) (Disabling Booster)
Angels Don't Kill (Jackson)
Deadnight Warrior (ESP)

Why he changes it during Children of bodom, i dont know ...

Could you upload it please? I made the error of not using it as it should be used and of coming late to this forum, so I have only about 5-10% of the stuff that was in there, and definitely I don't have the ''missing'' songs from that gig, the ones that aren't in the 34 min video that you can get everywhere and that is on YouTube.

Correct, Brad gets a cookie for the fastest response, :lol:

The one in Tuska easily can be a footswitch to go between lead and rythm channel cos he hits it during the solos, but that would mean he didn't use his GP 1000 there, as Arcane posted that some dude had told him on previous page.

Bah, you can see the guitar and recognise it if you see it so it's good enough, and BTW, he uses the Alexi Finland in COBTV 2 and in HOMT video.

NOPE but you hold the record Children of COB XDDDD:headbang: