The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Sorry I don't speak Japanese. Japanese friends anyone?

I'm not Japanese, but can read a little , nothing special , just told something we had known ,something like that roope use the white stone when live in june , and the guitar is pretty coll, bra bra bra...

anyway the picture is great... but I don't know why one spring of the three is not straight, anyone knows?

I'm not Japanese, but can read a little , nothing special , just told something we had known ,something like that roope use the white stone when live in june , and the guitar is pretty coll, bra bra bra...

anyway the picture is great... but I don't know why one spring of the three is not straight, anyone knows?

The spring thing is Roope's Idea so there will be less tension when you push/pull the whammy bar or something like that.

I tried. I doesn't change anything to me. Maybe the other strings are less detuned while you bend a string but I don't think so.

Someone from the JCF owns this i think, i was browsing and out came this pic. Best picture i have seen showing the green pins. (Was never Alexi's)
5052_1.jpg

yeah, looks like it, at least 1 of them is, the string even make the same figure 8 (not the guitar string, the stuff on the left).

Interesting, I have these two pictures of one guitar that looks extremely like it...

Photoshop maybe?

hmm, i will re-read the thread to make sure it is/isn't real.
Maybe he has both and just put both in the same case when he took pics

I apologize if this is in another thread.. but does anyone know if Alexi and Roope are using the Lee Jackson GP-1000II's yet? I've read they have the actual prototypes.

IMO, the green pinstriped is just a good photoshop version of the yellow beveled one. Just look at the position of the documents in the case....EXACLTY THE SAME!

Yeah, but the pics were taken in different angles.