The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

mmh... where do you get the information that the green RR wasn't Roopes guitar?!?

K-Man said it the other day.

Also, Alexi used it to record parts of FTR (f.e. Hellion, check Kuuden Kielen Maistereita vid and you'll get quite a lot of sights of the guitar), so why would he ask Roope to let him a guitar when he had his Stone and Wildchild working and with him? Besides, anyone's seeen Roope with this guitar ever but there ais quite a handful of shots and vids of Alexi using it.

Acording to K-Man it's Alexi's and it's lying at their rehearshal place atm in not a great condition.

Yo Janne, thanks for the info! Congrats on Blooddrunk!

If you're still online, could you just confirm who that guitar belongs to, just so we can state some FACTS around here instead of just guessing. Thanks!

Relax dude, we're not going to break in there and steal the guitar. By the way, you could help and said definitely if it's Alexi's (as most of us belive) or Roope's (as Wikipedia belivers think). Anyway enjoy the tour and remember Europe when you come back from the rest of the world guys :lol:

EDIT: Mitch got first, so as he said, congrats on the album and help if you're still online.

yo, seems that its still unclear if this is Roopes or Alexis property, hm? I thought you guys have FACTS. its shameful that I have to change this information every day on the Alexi guitar section...

yo, seems that its still unclear if this is Roopes or Alexis property, hm? I thought you guys have FACTS. its shameful that I have to change this information every day on the Alexi guitar section...

There are no videos of him playing it (roope). There are no pictures of him playing it. Roope has never mentioned it and it is not on the COB CRY documentary about his guitars.

Alexi has used it live with Sinergy, Children Of Bodom, for a couple of photoshoots AND his Reap 'N' Roll Licks YG DVD. It also has the same specs as his other Jacksons, it differs from Roope's.

Just because Janne said that it's not in their rehearshal place but in their warehouse? How does this afect to the guitar ownership? If it's in the rehearshal place it's Alexi's but if it is in the warehouse it's Roope's?

Man, Mitch and I and more people here have given you real arguments thousahnds of times towards an Alexi ownership, whereas anyone has given any argument towards a Roope ownership. Besides, the guitar can be seen in Alexi's hands in the Kuuden Kielen vid (which as I'm sure you know it's FTR's era) while he's playing some licks and while a 10 sec vid recording the Hellion solo. Why the fuck should he borrow a guitar from Roope if he still had with him Wildchild and Stone?

This is not a battle to see who is more powerful, but a try to help SOB be as accurate as possible dude. We're not trying to fight against you but trying to help you.

Man, Mitch and I and more people here have given you real arguments thousahnds of times towards an Alexi ownership, whereas anyone has given any argument towards a Roope ownership. Besides, the guitar can be seen in Alexi's hands in the Kuuden Kielen vid (which as I'm sure you know it's FTR's era) while he's playing some licks and while a 10 sec vid recording the Hellion solo. Why the fuck should he borrow a guitar from Roope if he still had with him Wildchild and Stone?

And then there also that old Soundi magazine article where Alexi says that after his Jackson were stolen he still had one left. That last one was in bad condition but it was used in Synergy European Tour after changing mic and such.

Arcane is saying we have no facts about it being Alexi's but where's his facts about it being Roope's? Who decided to put it on SOB like that...

^Exactly. Besides, here's our dear friend to help us...

And then there also that old Soundi magazine article where Alexi says that after his Jackson were stolen he still had one left. That last one was in bad condition but it was used in Synergy European Tour after changing mic and such.

Is that enough fact Arcane? Alexi himself said it :D

Thanks for clearing it valkokukka. I think we'll have to get you somehting for your birthday or thank you some way, you know, because you are always typing/providing cool interviews and quotations like that, :lol: Same as we should do with Mitch by the huge amount of tabs he provides us with, :lol:

calm down guys... i've just said this because children of COB wrote "...plz clear it up Janne if ots definitely Alexis guitar". I only want to be 100% sure that it's really Alexis property. ^^

Anyway, I think it's pointless discussing after what valkokukka said, isn't it?

''And then there also that old Soundi magazine article where Alexi says that after his Jackson were stolen he still had one left. That last one was in bad condition but it was used in Synergy European Tour after changing mic and such.''