The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

What? I was not trying to play with your or mock you, just that I think that if Alexi himself says he had another Jackson left when Wildchild and Stone were stolen and used it for Sinergy European tour after changing pickup, it's a good prove that it's his and not Roope's. I'm 99% sure it IS the green pinstriped and that is the one he used in the upcoming HCD tour (just that the tour was after the interview so he didn't mention he had done the HCD tour with it because it hadn't been done still). If not you're missing a guitar in the special. And I think it's more likely that the ownership is Alexi's than you having missed one guitar in the special.

Besides, as Mitch said, only thing that could help to say it's Roope's is the ''legend'', but we're providing you with a lot more facts that could confirm Alexi's ownership.

Even though I said something to this topic too, and i like the guitars finish: Isn't a bit too weird that people made more than 100 posts about whether a nearly broken guitar which was used during a couple of shows 5 years ago belongs to person A oder person B?

Well people argue about theory of relativity we argue about this.

>edit "jaja heißt leck mich! am arsch!" ;)

^^Well, this is the COB gear thread, guitars are gear and there's nothing else to discuss atm (anyone has asked about other things), so I think we're at the right place, amirite? :D

Have you noticed that I changed the property from Roope to Alexi on SoB? jaja = whatever/don't care anymore/I believe you but wont hear it anymore/etc...

Well dude I'm sorry I didn't get it. Besides as you didn't seem convinced I hadn't visited SoB cos I thought you hadn't changed it. Sorry dude.

yeah so in the new guitar world i saw one of his new guitars...its dumb imo. its just like one of his other guitars but without pinstripes and w/ dot inlays. and an emg hz...wtf?

You know it already, but let me remind you... pics or it didn't happen.

Because there is an SV with dot inlays and with no pins already, but he doesn't use it, it's just one of the ESP SV models.

I read parts of it but most of the stuff that guy was saying, I didn't really understand.

I haven't even checked my serial number yet.

I wonder which guitar Alexi used in Red Light in my Eyes Part 1 in the clean parts. I think it's the RG but there's something so awesome in this tone which can't come from this guitar alone. so what amps+effect did he use in this parts?

Since this thread's about their gear and stuff, i thought i'm going to hear with you dudes.

STRINGS.

From SOB:

strings.jpg

Is SOB wrong?

Mitch Read this^

According to this My GP-1000 is a "Transitional Model" The serial number starts with an 87 but theres circle cut outs for XLR outputs that Lee had Blocked off, I knew somthing was up when people were saying the 87s were a fender mod but mine sounded nothing like a fender.

It's not really a Fender amplifier mod, but some capicator values matches the one of a Fender tone stack, (if that makes sense to you).
Some of the values were copied of a Fender, or a Marshall.