The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Yeah, Alexi says it in the DR Strings vid that he uses 11-50 so I don't see why it'd differ if he was using Drop C instead.

^Er... not really. It's really accurate, but has some wrong facts, which reminds me...

@Arcane: who has done Alexi's profile? Tell him about the green RR's property, you want to get the site as accurate as possible don't you?

That pic of the green RR. It's all black hardwear but last time I checked, it was all gold hardwear, except the black bridge.

Yes, but I can't find a pic like this one with gold hardware, thats all. I you have one, than plz send it to me. It's also a wrong pic of the stone guitar but really similar...

I'll see what I can do.

There's this:
2h85nus.jpg

But even that doesn't have a gold nut. It changes it when you select the bridge. I'm sure someone could change it with photoshop.

And I think the Stone one looks good. The only thing I can notice is the missing booster switch but that's it.

But did the Stone have the gainbooster switch? Might be for the shit quality of my bootlegs but it seems like there was no switch.
No switch for the Stone guitar.

That pic of the green RR. It's all black hardwear but last time I checked, it was all gold hardwear, except the black bridge.
Original Green pinstripe:
Gold OFR + Gold tuners

Original Wilchild:
Black Schaller + Black tuners

Then they exchanged the hardware on both guitars. The Wildchild has black FR studs, and the Green pinstripe guitar has gold FR studs.

You can see the green pinstripe guitar on the " hellion solo" video (the yellow-bevel guitar in that video is roopes guitar).