The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

damn, i havnt been on this messageboard in like 7 years. anyhow..way back when i had a guitar teacher who happen to teach george lynch during his lynch mob days when he lived in scottsdale AZ(this was when he was done using heavy drugs)....and he happen to have a lee jackson GP-1000 88 version...and sold it to me...its sat in my closet ever since collecting dust...it still has the original "perfect tubes" lee jacksons factory tubes....and i have the original warrenty paperwork and all the other shit it came with lol..anyone want to buy it message me...its in absolutely great condition. btw anyone try that metaltronix DG-1? i just started playing again now that im out of the army and i dont need expensive ass equipment...

Guys please tell me what's wrong in scematic of je1000 copy. Sound "not so gainy". I want to buy an original JE but didn't found it so I bought a copy from ebay.
Maybe who knows will send me a PM with answer or good pic of origin JE. thanks!

I just think people should have better ways to spend time than playing this kind of music. Such as doing sports and playing actually good music.

Evernsince I've had time to pick up my guitar and stay playing religiously again, I have to admit I'm really digging the new tone laiho is using with the ENGLs. Especially on shovel knockout. Which is thenonly song I've heard from the new album. Anyone know off hand if they used the engl e530 for recording?

Yeah but there is also Alexis rack with Lee Jackson preamp, intellifex and vht 2902. They did use all three amplifire solutions.

Didint they record with a help of modeling amplifiers? Im pretty sure I saw something like that in a video footage from the recording sessions.
What I mean is they recorded the original sound with Lee Jackson, ENGL or whatever and then added a little more sound into it from an modeling amp.
and yeah Im just wondering what I saw in the video :-D

They dis use samsung psa 1 in the past, but I can't really hear any boogie modelling on RRF, so I really don't think so. Besides, try mention better amplifires than Engl, Lee Jackson and Blackstar :p Why use modelling when you've got the best originals. :p

Last couple of years and on live sessions mostly heared ENGL tone. Looks like alexi using lee jackson just to add some creepy sounds on intros of songs. Main lead tone on live is ENGL e530 - powerfull and fat bottom.
It`s all started from blooddrunk. Sounds like ENGL or 2203kk or somethin` another (krank?). Lee jackson`s dry sound is going to past. imho

No krank on blooddrunk, but I think they used some on AYDY? Oh and they used sansamp and lee jackson along on those albums.