The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

if im right they have their own website and messageboards

and thanks for the awesome articles :)

another question anyone know which EMG is it or is it the EMG-X that hes usingin his kanataka ESP or the yellow pinstrip i guess ??

I think Roope's newest ESP has some active circuitry in it because it has a place for a 9v battery.

looks like another sticker to me...

..BUT about all this EMG concern, for Roope's it's still the HZ because you see those letters a few characters after the EMG and when describing the Alexi Laiho pickup it sais EMG...followed by a "AL"... which is just a WILD guess from me... but could be perhaps a Alexi Laiho signature EMG pickup. It follow's the same patterns as HZ when describing Roopes, and I can't read japanese to tell you for sure... Probably can just call EMG like I did to confirm about the EMG X pickup... which I can see has gotten everyone excited on this board.

yea but eddie is right there is an "AL"

PLEASE HELP

hey anyone knows where to get a GP-1000 at this moment or who i can buy it from cause I had Placed a really huge bid on ebay for mine then at the last moment this dude just got it from me ARGH alot of RAGEEE,but im willing to fork out quite abit for it,so please jsut tell me where or who or ......,thanks alot

yea but eddie is right there is an "AL"

PLEASE HELP

hey anyone knows where to get a GP-1000 at this moment or who i can buy it from cause I had Placed a really huge bid on ebay for mine then at the last moment this dude just got it from me ARGH alot of RAGEEE,but im willing to fork out quite abit for it,so please jsut tell me where or who or ......,thanks alot

don't spend too much because its not like the holy grail of preamps just letting you know.

don't spend too much because its not like the holy grail of preamps just letting you know.

thanks for the advice but im just gettin myelf ready for my life freedom in 2 months,cause then ill be done studying for my O levels from england and ill have a huge amount of time and i jsut wanna play guitar the stuff i have is crap,I already have a SP-1000 and gonna get a marshall cab once im done with the exams but i really really need the GP-1000 so please any help is greatly appreciated cause during this period of like no thoughts of studies or any attachments really is important to me so PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE ILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

You got it from eBay not a long ago right? I was bidding on it too and lost it :(.

Here: http://albany.en.craigslist.org/msg/800936229.html

And don't get the Marshall cab.....they're the shittiest cabs ever...I mean the build quality...couldnt' be worse....thin pieces of plywood board screwed together.

EDIT*thanks Nazgul your alway helpin with everythin*
haha really,damn im jsut goin for the speakers,yea i was the highest then this fag called monkey whatecver came at the last moment with 640 at least you have the rig you need right Nazgul i have nothin but have the money,so what cabs can i get i mean being here in this S***HOLE really is painful alot of the guitar shops have barely anythin great really

I don't know...I have a 5150 with a matching Peavey cab and it is really really good. And I now got a sturdy 2x12 made by a local custom builder which I will take to my other apartment. I just need a SP1000 now to go along with my GP1000 there.

Peavey cab has some Sheffield speakers and I like them more than the GT12-75s that I have in that 2x12 cab.

haha damn...oh yea on another note i called the shop yesterday and asked the exact price the guy said umm 900 then i asked umm can you guys deliver it cause i dont know how to transport it then the guy was like ohh you jsut need a taxi,and i knew everyone in that particular shop and that was a enw guy and its a respected company would they hire newbs there,i was like comon is this a joke then i hung up so ill go there this week,

would a VHT cab be good ??? the only problem here is taht they dont really ahve companys which sell good cabs here only this shop that i know very well is one of the best here,
and yea you have a GP-1000 i have a SP-1000 i jsut really want the GP ARGH hated that guy on ebay jsut now ragee