The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

I just glance the YG photo , cause I'm too busy to use the computer recently , so I jsut translate some point I can read immediately of the photo now, I'll try to find some time to translate more...

the gear used in Japan live in July

1.AL use the pink sawtooth and blackout to record , but he change the pickup with EMG now.

2.Roope's guitar has MM04 which is inside.

3.roope's guitar : 7&9 = drop C 8&10 =standard D

p.s. according to the spell , the word on the RR FIN means Alexi

no time to translate more , cause I have no time to use the computer now , very sorry about that. and I just can read the chinese part and a little Japanese , if need detailed translation , I need to look up the Japanse dictionary , I'll find some time to translate it......

The only thing we can't confirm yet is what EMG it is. Everything else is clear. So if you can just translate the description of the pick up that'd be great.
Also, looks like Alexi added a Hush Super C in his rack. It wasn't there before, right?

Just incase anyone's interested...

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LByKgPFKYjk[/ame]

:lol::kickass:

(I get asked this CONSTANTLY through the comments on my YouTube videos, so...)

I've had the thing for ages. I made the VIDEO because everyone keeps asking. Adding that makes me no more 'fanboi' than having the guitar in the first place.

I just glance the YG photo , cause I'm too busy to use the computer recently , so I jsut translate some point I can read immediately of the photo now, I'll try to find some time to translate more...

the gear used in Japan live in July

1.AL use the pink sawtooth and blackout to record , but he change the pickup with EMG now.

2.Roope's guitar has MM04 which is inside.

3.roope's guitar : 7&9 = drop C 8&10 =standard D

p.s. according to the spell , the word on the RR FIN means Alexi

no time to translate more , cause I have no time to use the computer now , very sorry about that. and I just can read the chinese part and a little Japanese , if need detailed translation , I need to look up the Japanse dictionary , I'll find some time to translate it......
True...it said so on the Musamaailma webpage where they sold those models. They were dirtcheap when they wouldn't sell fast enough compard to the other signatures.

BTW Mitch, on first page HCD guitars slot is empty, but he recorded it with his old Jacksons. They were stolen AFTER recording HCD, so I dont' see why he should have recorded it with any other gutiar.

Exactly. I write on some videos "Jackson Stars RR-J2SP & J-50BC humbucker" and I get comments like

'what guitar is that?'

'nice rr24 man'

FUCK!

'Which tuning is this??'

'What strings you using?'

'What amp do you use??'

fffuuuuuwy5.jpg

looks like another sticker to me...

..BUT about all this EMG concern, for Roope's it's still the HZ because you see those letters a few characters after the EMG and when describing the Alexi Laiho pickup it sais EMG...followed by a "AL"... which is just a WILD guess from me... but could be perhaps a Alexi Laiho signature EMG pickup. It follow's the same patterns as HZ when describing Roopes, and I can't read japanese to tell you for sure... Probably can just call EMG like I did to confirm about the EMG X pickup... which I can see has gotten everyone excited on this board.

I forgot to say something...
the word after the EMG means custom model and the word after "AL" means prototype

so the sentence is EMG's custom model "AL" 's prototype
I don't know what EMG he use , but I can confirm it is custom model , I think it's his signature model...

Exactly. I write on some videos "Jackson Stars RR-J2SP & J-50BC humbucker" and I get comments like

'what guitar is that?'

'nice rr24 man'

FUCK!

Hahaa I get horrible ones. I used to make tutorials for wire mod, a mod for the game Gmod. I only have tut 1 and 2 on youtube, and the rest are elsewhere.

I have the link to the rest as the first text in the youtube description, yet I got over 50 messages/comments saying "when are you going to make tutorial 3?"

To stop the flood of idiots I had to make a youtube vid called tutorial 3 and just have it be a video of me showing the retards the link in the youtube description hahahahahahhaa