The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

1411rae.jpg
Thx, but doesn't the guitar also have gold tuners?

Btw. some dude wrote me a message and he asked if I'am Warheart from UM :D

"Hm I saw your videos, you are very good.
Recently I bought Alexi 600 LTD ( not even made in Jap. F'ing Korea )
I bought it cause I had this "want" . And it has EMG 81 pcups.
I got the guitar in second hand for a low price, no scratches, no smashes.
And I also got EMG - PA2 , I will install it but I dont know how good it will be.
Is your guitar original Alexi 600 that says ESP on the headstop?
And btw are you the guy "Warheart" on Ultimate metal? "

Thx, but doesn't the guitar also have gold tuners?

Btw. some dude wrote me a message and he asked if I'am Warheart from UM :D

"Hm I saw your videos, you are very good.
Recently I bought Alexi 600 LTD ( not even made in Jap. F'ing Korea )
I bought it cause I had this "want" . And it has EMG 81 pcups.
I got the guitar in second hand for a low price, no scratches, no smashes.
And I also got EMG - PA2 , I will install it but I dont know how good it will be.
Is your guitar original Alexi 600 that says ESP on the headstop?
And btw are you the guy "Warheart" on Ultimate metal? "

You didn't ask for that. And I didn't use PS anyway, I just re-created the whole guitar using the Jackson CS.

Damn, a JE1000/MM04 does make a difference in your tone. Specially when you're playing with the dipswitches.

This week im building it into a pedal so i can bypass it and compare it.

okay, I just found out what Henkka Uses after 43 pages I'm supprised no had already.
Basses: ESP Henkka T. Blacksmith Forest Signature Bass,4 string (34" neckthru body alder, EMG 35DC)
ESP Henkka T. Blacksmith Bottom Line Signature Bass,5 string ( 34" neckthru body alder, EMG 40DC pickups)
ESP Custom Shop "Assault" shaped (34" neckthru body alder, EMG 40DC pickups)
ESP Custom shop Viper Bass, same specs as his other basses, and can be seen on their live dvd Chaos Ridden Years

Amps/cabs: Ampeg SVT 3 Pro, Ampeg 810e classic.
effects: Tech 21 Sansamp Pre amp & some other overdrive thing (forget what it was)

I was actually REALLY disappointed with Alexi's Gear talk on his Rockhouse instructional DVD's....talk about being out of it the day of...or just not being ready; he couldn't identify if it was in fact his signature guitar he was playing at first...he checked the headstock to tell, and on top of that when the question was "what amps do you use?" he just said "I use a Marshall it's really good for the sound I want". I understand some guys like to 'protect' their tone...but that was really lame.

I was actually REALLY disappointed with Alexi's Gear talk on his Rockhouse instructional DVD's....talk about being out of it the day of...or just not being ready; he couldn't identify if it was in fact his signature guitar he was playing at first...he checked the headstock to tell, and on top of that when the question was "what amps do you use?" he just said "I use a Marshall it's really good for the sound I want". I understand some guys like to 'protect' their tone...but that was really lame.

He supposedly was extremely sick by the end of shooting that DVD.

And you'd be surprised how many musicians don't really pay attention to details like that anyway.

Awesome.

I wonder if it is on the Standard version too, or just the Custom Shop.

fucking expensive....

Yeah, CS's ones always are. The Standard version isn't cheap either, since it's the price of an ESP, which means between 2 and 3 thousand, US.