The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Well I'll be damn'd. I have those videos and I never realized his gear was behind him. I always thought it was Rockhouse gear as his tone on the 1st 2 videos was, IMO, terrible. It's much much better on his 2 newer ones.

My guess is that the chorus may have been added afterwards via Pro Tools or something similar.

Oh really? :lol: Never realise? :lol: hahaha:rolleyes:

Really. I don't pay attention to the gear on a video where I am more worried about the lesson he is giving on playing the guitar. It's a method video not a gear video.

I mean is that even his guitar? I thought it was the American version with the big lower wing, unlike his Japanese versions with the smaller lower wing. Been a while since I've watched those 2 videos.

So what's so funny? I'm confused.

Really. I don't pay attention to the gear on a video where I am more worried about the lesson he is giving on playing the guitar. It's a method video not a gear video.

I mean is that even his guitar? I thought it was the American version with the big lower wing, unlike his Japanese versions with the smaller lower wing. Been a while since I've watched those 2 videos.

So what's so funny? I'm confused.

It's not so funny in fact. I'm just bored. :zzz:

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post. I'll take more attention...

Hah, thats the ADA-MP1 preamp, wireless unit and the Mesa 90:2 poweramp. No Lee jackson, no intellifex, so you guys are way wrong. Chorus might be added later on via mixing board or Pro Tools.

Now i have the rocktron velocity 250 and with my gp-1000 the sound its the same of Hatebreeder album! NExt week in my rack arrived the intellifex online! and then i post the video of my alexi sound ;)

Don't forget to paint your nails black or else you won't sound like Alexi. Also, you will need his BBE sonic maximizer as he uses one of those as well in his rack.

So is the Engl Powerball you have just not good enough or something? Still don't understand why you are not happy with that?

Now i have the rocktron velocity 250 and with my gp-1000 the sound its the same of Hatebreeder album! NExt week in my rack arrived the intellifex online! and then i post the video of my alexi sound ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing spaghetti-version of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAxEfAfeps&feature=related[/ame]
Oh dear god...

Does someone remember what was the ugly faggot's name that was a huge CoB fan and made lesson videos on YouTube?