The concerts thread

Black Sabbath
Saturday 24 August 2013
Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA

Oh shit, are they playing anywhere else in the US?

Also, Absu tonight at the Saint Vitus Bar. Everyone I know is a hipster faggot so this is probably gonna be the first concert I go to alone. :(

Also, Absu tonight at the Saint Vitus Bar. Everyone I know is a hipster faggot so this is probably gonna be the first concert I go to alone. :(

This is the only US date as of today. The other tour dates are in Australia, Japan, Europe.

Orange Goblin and Clutch tomorrow. not a huge fan of either but Orange Goblin put on a good show last time i saw them, and concerts have been pretty dry here.

Totally went to this too and alone but met people there (some dude recognized me from college, which is cool). Awesome show it ended pretty late though :/

Just came back from having my skull krushed by Overkill at the front row. It was as awesome as expected, plus they played 'Who Tends the Fire' which has to be one of their best.

...And hey, Fuck You!

I saw Katatonia,Steve Wilson, and Opeth last night at the Upstate Concert Hall/Northern Lights.

I'm going to try and make the Katatonia/Opeth show in LA in late May.

EDIT: Couldn't find any tickets for sale in my price range, but I didn't expect to find anything anyways. Hopefully I'm able to actually buy tix when they're first released next time.

Is anyone going to any of the shows on Boris' US tour? I think they are playing a few shows with Pallbearer. Im trying to get hold of the Boris Performing Flood cd but im not going to make it to any of the shows.