The concerts thread

So on monday Dragonforce and Cynic are playing Lupo's in Providence. I won't be going, but I wish I was. I have an AP exam the next day, though.
Also, tonight Opeth is playing the House of Blues. I don't care enough, though.

I saw Blitzkrieg and Tygers of Pan Tang this weekend at a local festival. They both played their sets very well.
Blitzkrieg played Trial By Fire from the Satan - Court in the Act as well as songs from their own brilliant A Time of Changes album and some more recent ones.

Tygers of Pan Tang played new and old stuff extremely well, sadly the ride came early and wouldn't wait so I only caught 3 or 4 songs.

So on monday Dragonforce and Cynic are playing Lupo's in Providence. I won't be going, but I wish I was. I have an AP exam the next day, though.
Also, tonight Opeth is playing the House of Blues. I don't care enough, though.

I thought about going, but then I saw that it was on the same day as my SAT's.

If I'd known Enslaved were paying I might have gone, but I thought it was just Opeth (that's how it was billed on the venue website).

This summer I plan on going to Summer Slaughter Tour, Testament, Pentagram (by any means necessary), Judas Priest and Metallica in the fall.

heavenhelltour2009.jpg

The version of the album art shown on that poster is cooler than the actual album art.

Might see Rotten Sound on Sunday but it's 2 days before my math final

It's also at a very close venue (about 20 minutes away) and only $10 so we'll see

@Cook-ta, nice pics and i plan on leaving right after Primordial as well. Don't think i could sit through Korpikdfhsdlkfi either.

So it's looking like a busy week for me.
Opeth/Enslaved wed
PaganFest thurs
Gojira sun(maybe)

I'm reeeeeally hoping I get over whatever awful virus I have in time for Testament tomorrow night. I'll be damned if I miss them again.

So....I'm going to see Quo Vadis june 5th, I can't fucking wait they are gonna so destroy the venue haha.

Here's a question for you guys I'm also seeing Toxic Holocaust May 20th and Woods Of Ypres on the 21st. How are those bands live? I love there music, but would like to know how it's played live.

So....I'm going to see Quo Vadis june 5th, I can't fucking wait they are gonna so destroy the venue haha.

Here's a question for you guys I'm also seeing Toxic Holocaust May 20th and Woods Of Ypres on the 21st. How are those bands live? I love there music, but would like to know how it's played live.

I have seen Toxic Holocaust before. I thought they were absolutely awful. They were all so drunk that they could barely play their songs. In fact sometimes they were stopping in the middle or beginning to start over.

But I've heard other comments saying they were good...I guess it depends when they play, the earlier the better I guess as it leaves them less time to drink before playing.