The concerts thread

Saw Whitechapel with Psycroptic the other night. Psycroptic were quality as usual and Whitechapel were HEAVY.

Long-running Florida death metallers MONSTROSITY will hit the road in North America between July 1 and July 25. Support on the tour will come from Chile's THORNAFIRE and Missouri's TORN THE FUCK APART.

Whitechapel are horrible. Not even heavy. Just cuz dude's playing blast beats does not mean they're good or heavy. Just my opinion. They suck.

I'm going to see Draconain in a month, though i hear they are not so good live.

I'm also going to Wacken Open Air..and they booked Bullit For My Valentine. WTF.

Is anyone going to see SOULFLY this spring? If anyone is going to see them in Dublin on the 4TH let me know! I have no idea what this place (the academy) is like.. any info would be greatly appreciated!

Whitechapel are horrible. Not even heavy. Just cuz dude's playing blast beats does not mean they're good or heavy. Just my opinion. They suck.

Actually they are heavy, and it has nothing to do with blastbeats.

That's one of the reasons I like Deathcore... you don't get that.

Yeah mostly. An example of deathcore I'm not really into is All Shall Perish; nice heavy breakdowns and cool parts but it's all ruined with occasional faggotry.

Californians are Lucky:

3215159302_f7402bf942_o.jpg

Back