The concerts thread

Saw Iron Maiden about a week and a half ago. Greatest fucking show I've ever been too.

Planning on going to Mayhem Festival in August and Metallica in October. I'm also planning on seeing Dream Theater (for the second time) this summer.

Saw Iron Maiden about a week and a half ago. Greatest fucking show I've ever been too.

Planning on going to Mayhem Festival in August and Metallica in October. I'm also planning on seeing Dream Theater (for the second time) this summer.

"Fear of the Dark" for me, is one of their best live songs.

Saw Black Label Society last night at the new HOB in Boston

Going to see Opeth & Enslaved on May 2nd

Maybe Lamb of God later on in May ??

Just got back from the Kreator show... holy shit. Belphagor were good and Exodus were fun, but I managed to get on the rail for Kreator, and it was possibly the greatest 90 minutes of my life. Highlight of the night was at the end of the show, when Mille was handing out picks and walked over and gave the first one directly to me. If you have a chance to see these guys, DO IT.

In May i might see Lamb of God if I have money for it, Disturbed(it's free other wise I wouldn't go), and NIN(yes I know they aren't really metal but I love them anyways). Going to Mayhem in June and Crue fest in August. If the rumors about TOOL going on tour this summer or fall are true I'm going to it too.

I'll be moving to Las Vegas just in time to be able to see the summer slaughter tour! wooooooooooooo

Saw Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, and God Forbid last night (No Fear tour).

Saw this in Toronto on the 16th. COB and Lamb of God fucking slayed.

God Forbid and Municipal Waste I could've done without. And while I hate AILD's studio work, they're a solid live band.

Cant wait for the All That Remains, August Burns Red and Too Pure To Die tour to roll into town! All 3 bands are sick, I cant wait to see this!! Anyone else going? Check out the dates:

4/24 - Charlotte, NC @ Amos' Southend
4/25 - Augusta, GA @ Club Hollywood -- Off Date w/ August Burns Red and Too Pure To Die
4/26 - Pensacola, FL @ American Legion Post 33 -- Off Date w/ August Burns Red and Too Pure To Die
4/28 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
4/29 - Odessa, TX @ Dos Amigos
4/30 - Albuquerque, NM @ Legacy Church -- Off Date w/ August Burns Red and Too Pure To Die
5/01 - Farmington, NM @ Gators
5/03 - Billings, MT @ The Railyard -- Off Date w/ August Burns Red and Too Pure To Die
5/04 - Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
5/05 - Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
5/06 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Murray Theater

So far this year I have seen or am going to see:

March 5 - Overkill and Exodus
March 7 - AC/DC with The Answer
May 9 - Metallica with Machine Head/The Sword
May 16 - Metallica with Machine Head/The Sword
May 22 - AC/DC
June 5-7 Rock im Park 2009
July 3 - Bruce Springsteen
July 4 - Metallica with Anthrax/Die Totenhosen/In Extremo/Lamb of God, Mastadon

So I went to see Protest the Hero the other night in Phoenix at the Clubhouse (awesome venue). Anyway, while me and my friend were in Phoenix we went to this store that was like a music merch heaven. They had shirts for everything from Led Zep to Burzum, patches etc etc etc. Anyway, there were flyers for various tours coming to town and I saw

The Summer Slaughter Tour

Lineup:
Necrophagist
Suffocation
Ensiferum(pretty out of place with the rest of the lineup but w/e)
Darkest Hour
Winds of Plague
Dying Fetus
Born of Osiris
Origin
Beneath the Massacre
After the Burial
Decrepit Birth
Blackgaurd

Anyone else going to this?Or more specifically, anyone (probably on the west coast) interested in going to either Phoenix or San Diego for the show.