The concerts thread

BTBAM-Augusts burns red-Job for a Cowboy-Lamb Of God @Alpheus, Rome

BTBAM=9.5 They played my favourite song: White walls, the final 5 minutes were simply amazing.I was waiting since october for those minutes.Magnificent

ABR and JFAC-Well not everywere in Italy you can eat good, so i had a food-intoxication like stuff. And i threw up 4 times while they were playing.But from what i've heard they were repetitive.

LAmb Of GOd-I luckly recovered from the intoxication jsut in thime for those guys.Amazing concert, i moshed i've done crowd surfing and their playing was simply flawless.i enjoyed a lot also if Mark screwed up a little bit Laid To Rest :|. By the way great concert,i had great time 10.

Now i Must see a concert were BTBAM headlines.

Lazarus AD, Evile, Nachtmystium, Voivod, Kreator last night.

Lazarus AD - Good.
Evile - Boring mostly. Just sounds like bland Slayer worship.
Nachtmystium - Decent but out of place on this show.
Voivod - Good.
Kreator - Great.

Sentrum Scene, Oslo Norway in two days: Thought before gig:

Between Buried And Me - Not a big fan of these guys, but giving them a chance. Too long songs and gets boring fast.

Augusts Burns Red - Hate them for most parts, but ok to be a metalcore band these days I guess. Im a virgin to these guys live and heard that they slay live.

Job for a Cowboy - The only reason Im going to this gig, Ruination is good and Ive heard good things about them live. Please stay away from the Doom EP and everything will be fine.

Lamb Of God - Seen before and take them as a bonus of the night. Hope they play some elder stuff.

I can't believe that you'd rather see Job for a Cowboy than Between the Buried and Me.

I think it's more disturbing that the main reason he is going to a show is to see JFAC.

Also, new concert I noticed that I'll probably go to:

Portal, Gorguts, Bloody Panda, Krallice @ Knitting Factory, Brooklyn NY - May 26th.

coming up:

Arch Enemy - Academy Glasgow
Slayer - Barrowland Glasgow
obituary - ABC Glasgow
reviews?

I can't believe that you'd rather see Job for a Cowboy than Between the Buried and Me.

I think it's more disturbing that the main reason he is going to a show is to see JFAC.

Between the Buried and Me is too fucking boring for me man.
Job for a Cowboy is overrated in the gay scene and underrated in the metal community. Fact. Ruination is a good fucking album which judgmental assholes pisses upon cause of the hate to their early deathcore creation. Fact. JFAC is the only "death metal" act of the night. FACT.

I want to see Maiden in July, the suspense of waiting for tickets to go on sale. I guess it'll be my birthday present to my bro who's also a metalhead and maiden happens to come to Pitt on his b-day.

Fucking bloodstock 2010!!
should be fucking Brilliant.
heaven & hell fucking awsome.

Didn't go to Orphaned Land, was kind of upset, but then I saw some live videos on youtube, and damn they use so many backing tracks. I knew it, their music is just too layered to work live. Still a great band though

I went to see Hammerfall which was not quite as intense as I had been hoping. There was also a band there called Powerglove that was pretty impressive. I highly suggest people check them out.

If I can find a way to get a night shift this Saturday I might make the two hour drive to go see Joanna Newsom on Friday. I really fucking want to badly.

Otherwise April 15th I'm going to see Dead Meadow, April 23rd I'm going to see The Antlers and May 4th I'm going to see Paramore.

THEN EMM DEE EFF

Repugnant will play with Excoriate and Sadistic intent, Destroyer 666 and others on Hell's Pleasure 2010. Fuck that.

Just bought my ticket to California MetalFest 4.

Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Cattle Decapitation, Decrepit Birth, Arsis and Fear Factory all in one night.

Stoked.