The concerts thread

Machine head tonight, between the buried and me tomorrow night, decapited next week, and dillinger escape plan in may

Ditto. Machine was sick last night with Hatebreed =] so fucking packed! Dillinger is going to be hectic too >.<
Im heading to Lost Prophets and NFG too so that will be fun =]!!

Neurotic Deathfest soon
Deathfeast Open Air
Party San ???

probably some random shit in the meanwhile

Nothing to report here. The last concert I attended was about a month or so ago. Just a bunch of local bands from Fukuoka and Kitakyushu catering to an audience of primarily gothic lolita types. Lots of X Japan worship. Evil Choir are badasses, similar to Arch Enemy. Their youtube channel can be found here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/evilchoir

last band I went to go see was 1349 and they played a great GREAT live show. Too fucking bad the latest release is utter shit.

Averse Sefira was pretty good as well but they could not match the energy and intensity of 1349.

Most memorable quote : Averse Sefira lead - " Get a fucking rope " to a fan, heh.

Averse Sefira sounded terrible when I saw them live, but based on what they sound like on CD it was most likely the sound tech's fault.

Anyways I'm really excited because a good all around metal show is coming to Vegas! Overkill, Vader, God Dethroned, Warbringer and Evile , just found about it today and its only two and a half weeks away.

I'll probably be seeing Cattle Decapitation and Gaza in a couple weeks as well since its only like $12, and I haven't been to a show since October (and that was a local show D:).

I've seen Warbringer. They are definitely Slayer worship but they're quite lively and put on a good performance. They're pretty young, er, at least they were when I saw them about 3-4 years ago

I've seen Warbringer and Evile. I'd prefer not to see either one again. They're both cookiecutter Slayer worship bands. No originality, just jumping on the nu-thrash trend. Love Overkill though.

I've seen Warbringer. They are definitely Slayer worship but they're quite lively and put on a good performance.

I've seen Warbringer and Evile. I'd prefer not to see either one again. They're both cookiecutter Slayer worship bands. No originality, just jumping on the nu-thrash trend. Love Overkill though.

I'd really like to see Warbringer. Their last album is pretty good. BTW finding good and original Thrash Band is no easy task, the Slayer worship is most welcome imo. Especially when the band has talent.

Warbringer are good live but in the studio they're painfully unoriginal and boring. Also, they wrote a song that includes a gang-shout of "SHARK A TTACK" and it wasn't a joke. WTF?

Opeth 20th anniversary at the Albert Hall tonight. Should be fucking immense. Whole of BWP for the first half, then rarely played live songs for the 2nd half. Should be great!