The Creativity Thread

Lethe85 said:
oh.... yes yes.... now i understand...
how come you know so much about Israeli art?

Naama - Its not that I know much about Israeli Art more like I know about all art - music,art,reading(not novels) are my thing - I think why the Billy Rose stayed in my memory was that Friends of mine had a band named Joey Rose?
Do You Know Yaacov Agam? I have a few posters of His Art - maybe You can sort of see the Mondrian in Agam's Art ?

ahhh yeah, of course i know him, he's interesting.... and yes i can see mondrian in his art.
have you heard about the water and fire statu of his?

you should. it's nice. i like the idea of it.
it's a fountain decorated with his art, you know- the colors that looks different from every direction you look at, and it moves in circuls (as i remember) and on the top there's a flame. the combination of the water and the fire is just beautiful.
but unfortunatly it doesn't work anymore, the fountain turn into garbage can! there's no one to the care of it and clean it.
but i remember i saw it working when i was young.

Northern Lights said:
Mags: Now I remember :D yes you were, so you be a good latino and do that and I might even give you a salary
Are you sure you'd be able to afford it?
And you do know that I'll have to take legitimate crowns or U.S. dollars ..not strings and buttons that you swear have real value as you collect them in the forest while talking to elks..

a bit related to creativity:

if you're a guitarist, you can send in your weirdest guitar face and win teh prize!!1

http://www.magrack.com/promotions/guitarfacecontest/

0,1020,373602,00.jpg

Lethe85 said:
Israeli art
Keyword to Israeli art is a duet, formed by Butchered - The Hell Warrior and Air Nakav, entitled as Arallu, mainly because they are "Satan´s sons, and they are really about to kill someone´s god." :loco:

lethe85, you have a soft style. Nice pic!
When I draw I make it a bit harsh, contrast. I wish I could show it.

Thank you, guys! :)
King Chaos, this pic isn't my fantasy indeed. I just saw this pic and decided to try to draw it myself :) And it's so pleasant to hear you called me "artist" hehe :)
I drew that pic 3 days (in general ~ 4 hours).
Anatomical pictures? Hm, I'm not sure it's a good example of perfect anatomical picture if you meant my pic... ;) I really want to learn how to draw properly human body. I have some pics of human skull. I try to imagine every pic as a number of points not as a whole picture. And I don't know why I draw when I feel blue.. :)

Caelestia, I like dragons. :) It's one of my favourite heroes of fairy tales. They are the symbols of sexual energy in a oriental books. (but it's not the reason I like them ;))

well the first one is something i did with way to many things in it to say there was like 80 some layers on it i think when i was done. and the other is a wallpaper i did of a band. thought about doing one for DT but never found a good picture for it or something that could work for one. maybe one day i will though.

Revolution21X-untiled.jpg

Revolution21X-JoshTodd5.jpg