The Creativity Thread

heres another one i did a while back its kind of dark but theres a lot to it if you look, i tend to do that a lot the more you look the more you see. i have a few drawings i did a while back that i can post to see if their any good but i don't have them with me so it would be like a week or two.

Revolution21X-1.jpg

Monroe said:
I don't know when you see it because I can't set up it. I don't want to disturb King Chaos anymore. :)

Posting pics aint that disturbing for me :p
Send me it Monroe you know I dont mind :D

Hey revolution thats some cool looking modern art. You put some haven-ish dots on the right side of it... may I ask why? and do you know what these symbols are?

you know i can't say i ever looked it up but around the time i made it i was really listening to DT a lot and threw in the haven dots into it for some reason. not like i'm ever going to sell any of my art i didnt think it would cause a problem. most my pictures are probley connected one way or another to what i was listening to at the time. Well sinse it said pictures and stories at the beginning i thought i would post one of my stories. Cant say i'm good at the writing portion of it but i thought it was a pretty good idea more or less. Well let me know what you think.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/871487

Gtranquillity, beautiful pics and animals on them ;) They're very photogenic!
Thank you, King Chaos! :) I appreciate it!

Revoluton21X, I almost forgot I dare say I saw in your pic more than you created ;)
What programme do you use? (If it's not a secret)
I started to read your writing...

Revoluton21X, I’ve read your work. It was a midnight when I read it… And it really impressed me. Of course I can criticize some parts of it but I won’t because I know it’s a hard work to write. I better say some pleasant words ;) It’s easy to read and in some places it tightens. Real ghost story. I even made a pic of the man from your story ;) As I see insanity. As I feel it. :)

hey monroe i use photoshop and in most pictures i do i have scaned drawings i do and pictures i take and manipulate before i put it into a picture. As for my writing i know its not writen the best, i'm not good at writing in my opinion but i have a few ideas i get for a good story and piece it together the best i can. plus i still have to go through that one and add a few things to it and fix some other things.