The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

41551_aura_deliverance.jpg

Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal (nice nod of the head to Michael Schenker's Into the Arena by Gus G on Into the Moonlight)

Yeah, Into the Moonlight is probably the best song from that album. I like a lot of tracks from it, but ItM might be the highlight of them all. (There's one that appears later on in the album that I love, but the title is slipping my mind)

Wow.... I might get hammered for this but in my current mood ... Amaranthe, Within Temptation, Issa.

I dig chick fronted metal & hard music.

Otherwise, my daily diet includes .. All the Primal Fear and Dream Evil in shuffled playlist. It gets me through the day.

Today's lineup to get me through work:

Place Vendome - S/T
Avantasia - Angel of Babylon
Gamma Ray - Land of the Free
Pretty Maids - Jump the Gun
Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight

Listening to Sanctuary's "Into the Mirror Black" - brings visions of non-digital music; girls in acid washed jeans and leg warmers and "big" hair; guys in acid washed jeans and "big" hair; concerts in rollerskate rinks; parties at a friend's house when the parents are out of town; and van rides coming back from wrestling/track meets late at night with a cassette player whose knobs were long since broken off.

Will Center Stage pipe in hair spray aroma just to bring more of an 80's vibe for this set? I'm willing to pay extra, really.

Finally came in after waiting for like a month. Got an extra copy of Christina's solo work when I asked for the Trippa project album so trying to contact the band again to get this sorted out O_O.

Good final studies music.

cover_1834611102009.jpg