the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Can't get enough of it, so still listening to Slechtvalks latest...

This might be my favorite song:

Yesterday I listened to the trailer and one song from Ayeron's upcoming album "Source".

"The Human Equation" is my favorite Ayeron album - unfortunately the following albums didn't grab me. So I am only cautiously optimistic about the new album.
Now that I have listened to the snippets and the song "The Day That The Word Breaks Down" I think this could be an album of my taste again:

Now listenening to Peter Crowley's album "Conquest of the Seven Seas".
He released it as a standard edition with vocals done by Elisa C. Martin (Ex-Dark Moor) and as an instrumental album:

New from Ascension:

From Facebook:
"An ancient and powerful melody lost to time. Bound in pages of gold and buried in the deepest, darkest depths of the South African jungle. Uncovered by none other than renowned composer Dr. Bartholomew Le Corbusier in the 21st Century. However...transcribing this ancient accursed notation seems to be unleashing a dark and demonic power, invoking a psychotic madness...and erasing his sanity."

Last edited:
From the Swedish musical Kristina från Duvemala, written by the guys in ABBA. Powerful lyrics about questioning (and ultimately trusting in) God. The emotion in the final 90 seconds is blowing my mind right now.

Somehow ended up listening to Japanese power metal, lol. This song/band is pretty awesome. The solo is really sweet. If you just want to hear the solo, it starts at 4:20. Always wanted to make a guitar sing, but, my fingers just can't move in a way to make it do so, lol. Though I guessif I really wanted to do it, I'd practice enough till I could...

Reactions: Aish!
From the Swedish musical Kristina från Duvemala, written by the guys in ABBA. Powerful lyrics about questioning (and ultimately trusting in) God. The emotion in the final 90 seconds is blowing my mind right now.

Wow, great performance - very moving. Thanks for sharing!
From this video I went on to "Guldet blev till sand" from the same musical, sung by Peter Jöback. Another great song and performance.

No, you should post your stuff on youtube because I can't link the stuff I listen to via Facebook.

Also, it's doom, you have a niche market, and even though it isn't me (it hasn't been me, but I've been listening to whatever you posted on Facebook) there are people who would love it because, objectively, it's high quality stuff.

No, you should post your stuff on youtube because I can't link the stuff I listen to via Facebook.

Also, it's doom, you have a niche market, and even though it isn't me (it hasn't been me, but I've been listening to whatever you posted on Facebook) there are people who would love it because, objectively, it's high quality stuff.

Everything I've made public is on Youtube. :) As well as SoundCloud, BandCamp and ReverbNation.