The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Just finished listening to the entire Orange Goblin box set...this was a great purchase!!!

Orange-Goblin-Box-Set.jpg

and this:

513P9S6KVXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jolly - Forty Six Minutes, Twelve Seconds of Music:

600x600.jpg

This is really good - how did these guys manage to slip past my radar?. When my eMusic account refreshes, I am going to grab their new one as well.

Jolly - Forty Six Minutes, Twelve Seconds of Music:

This is really good - how did these guys manage to slip past my radar?. When my eMusic account refreshes, I am going to grab their new one as well.

So you'd definitely go see them if they played in...say...Virginia? ;)

So you'd definitely go see them if they played in...say...Virginia? ;)

If I am not out of town on business or something like that, scheduled plug in the middle of ski season when I am more than likely to be out west, or traffic doesn't end up dicking me over like what happened on Sunday evening trying to go see Symphony X (never made it, due to fucked up traffic on I-95), then I would love to see these guys live.

Somebody resurrected the old Powermad thread, and a mention of The Quiet Room was made. Soooooo, that inspired to me give that a spin (been a while since I've listened to this!)

The Quiet Room - Introspect:

Portada.jpg

This morning, I was listening to...

The Quiet Room - Reconceive: (Forgot just how awesome this album is - been a long while since I last listened to this!)

1254761436_kopiya-the-quiet-room-reconceive.jpg

And then later this afternoon, I was listening to on my outdoor sound system on the back deck:

Status Minor - Dialog:

600x600.jpg

And now currently listening to..

Ephemeral Sun - Broken Door:

600x600.jpg