The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

OSI - Blood:

600x600.jpg

Oceans of Night - Domain: (Courtesy of Scott Mosher who was extremely generous in offering up his entire catalog of music for free). This is actually a pretty damned amazing album here!

600x600.jpg

Ok...I'm sure I've asked this before - but how does one go about posting an album cover photo on this thread?? I've tried the copy and paste routine but got nowhere :cry:

Drew ~

Ok...I'm sure I've asked this before - but how does one go about posting an album cover photo on this thread?? I've tried the copy and paste routine but got nowhere :cry:

Drew ~

First, you need to either host or find an image of the album cover on the web somewhere. Amazon is a good place to find album art. eMusic is another good place to find album art.

Once you find the art you are interested in, copy the URL to the image. If you are using Firefox, right-click on the image itself and selected "Copy Image Location" from the little pop-up menu.

In the post here on the forum, click the little icon that looks like a picture of a mountain. In the dialog that pops up, past in the image URL and hit "OK".

Within the text of the post you will see something like "(bracket)IMG(bracket)<image URL>(bracket)/IMG(bracket)", where "(bracket)" is a square bracket. ("[]")

For me - listening to:

Scott Mosher - Deep Horizon:

61UBvJyt-bL._SS500_.jpg

You guys should really check his stuff out while he is offering it up for free. It really is some excellent music.