The definite, new "How Do You Feel" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it actually possible that forum dwellers in 2006 are this computer-illiterate? :eww:

NF- A little less mad, because I went outside did some yardwork. I'm gonna go do some more, see you guys later :wave:

Zack said:
Tell me more about backing things up...

Burning them onto a CD was already mentioned (better do two CDs and store them at different places ;) ). Other methods are getting an external harddrive, that does a backup of all you do, or you can just move selected stuff there as a copy (works for everything, not just Word). You can also use a memory stick, which are a bit cheaper than the harddrives, but not always have as much space, but you can easily take them to school or wherever.

I personally do print out important texts, also in different stages of their development, because then I can always access them without electricity if something should go very wrong (and as we know, that always happens before deadlines, like the ink-cartridge getting empty and stuff, or the comp just won´t read the burned cd etc.. :D. .....Now I have a reserve cartridge always there...)

And yeah, if you don´t know much about this kind of stuff, either search the net or see if you can get computer lessons somewhere.

^Hey, keep it to one thread mister :lol:

Thank you fireangel, I will look into this more. I don't think I'll do computer lessons though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.