The Dinner Pictures Thread

its not dinner but it was epic..
IMG_0027.jpg

mmm banarnar split!

The cherries look like his eyes, and the spoon is his mouth! It's banarnar monster!

The beautifully cut filet mignon I had last week, accompanied with roasted sweet potatoes in olive oil and fresh herbs, and stir-fried asparagus with soy sauce. I also had fresh garlic bread and a good glass of Cabernet with it
BUT NOT IN THE PICTURE.

dinner1.JPG

My dinner last night:

dinner2.JPG

At my favorite pizza place in Arlington. La Capra with spinach, goat cheese and chicken :kickass:

Couple days ago. Steak and cheese with seasoned grilled sirloin and brie cheese with a salad. 10/10

Foodz013.jpg

Last night: Cremini mushroom pizza. Dough made from scratch. Mushrooms roasted with fresh rosemary, fresh grated parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and eggs cooked in a balsamic vinegar reduction then drizzled over it. Don't knock the eggs till you try it :) 9.5/10

Foodz014.jpg

Couple days ago. Steak and cheese with seasoned grilled sirloin and brie cheese with a salad. 10/10

Foodz013.jpg

Last night: Cremini mushroom pizza. Dough made from scratch. Mushrooms roasted with fresh rosemary, fresh grated parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and eggs cooked in a balsamic vinegar reduction then drizzled over it. Don't knock the eggs till you try it :) 9.5/10

Foodz014.jpg

wow you, I'm really impressed!!! :kickass::kickass: