The Dinner Pictures Thread

dough recipe plz

3/4 cup warm water (85-100 degrees)
1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tsp sugar
3/4 Tsp salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 packets rapid quick rising yeast

Disslove yeast in water. Let stand for 2 minutes (activates the yeast). Mix in sugar, flour, and oil. Mix salt in last so you don't kill the yeast! Mix into a ball and dump out onto a floured surface. Knead for about 10 minutes mixing in flour if it gets sticky. Allow to rise in an olive oil coated pan for an hour or so. Shape, top, and DEVOUR.

It works. Probably not a light and airy as I would like but I really don't know how to bake or know the chemistry behind it so I make due with this.

Thanks all for the comments. Been doing a lot more cooking this year rather than eating the fast food stuff. It's nice having control over what goes in the food.

Yeah well real pizza dough takes a long time and is too complicated and mathematically precise for my effort so these types of quick rise doughs are good enough.

HH_ComfortPizza_366.jpg

:oops::oops::oops::oops: My Fave!

It's here in California, just not very popular. You forget what CALIFORNIA PIZZA is and that we all either either a variant of it or pepperoni usually.

Tuna quesadilla and black beans. No pic because I was too lazy to cook it on the stove and make it look pretty. Still delicious right out of the microwave though :)

3/4 cup warm water (85-100 degrees)
1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tsp sugar
3/4 Tsp salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 packets rapid quick rising yeast

Disslove yeast in water. Let stand for 2 minutes (activates the yeast). Mix in sugar, flour, and oil. Mix salt in last so you don't kill the yeast! Mix into a ball and dump out onto a floured surface. Knead for about 10 minutes mixing in flour if it gets sticky. Allow to rise in an olive oil coated pan for an hour or so. Shape, top, and DEVOUR.

bumping this so I can easily find it when I make pizza tomorrow