The Dinner Pictures Thread

Dinner...my fridge is empty except for mustard, ketchup, some pickles, milk, margarine and day old cheese. Got some bread lying around too. Help?

I kinda want to use this thread tonight, but I think I'm doing Del Taco, which while cheap and tasty, is not worthy of a dinner pictures thread.

I made handmade burger patties last night for camping this weekend, mixed up with Soy Sauce, A1 Steak Sauce, a little bit of Worcestershire Sauce, salt and cracked pepper, some fresh ginger, and bacon bits.

I'm gonna try and remember to take a pic before I eat it, but I'm sure I'll be smashed by then and forget.

I do have this, but it's not very good. I took it with a cell phone to text to one of the dudes who's going along.

0_0.jpg

This isn't recent (I try to stay away from fast food these days), but it was delicious.

3738054636_3914d659e5_o.jpg

I made handmade burger patties last night for camping this weekend, mixed up with Soy Sauce, A1 Steak Sauce, a little bit of Worcestershire Sauce, salt and cracked pepper, some fresh ginger, and bacon bits.

I'm gonna try and remember to take a pic before I eat it, but I'm sure I'll be smashed by then and forget.

Oooh, that sounds great!

Look at that little trailer whore, wearing nothing but that skimpy piece of lettuce. And you know she'll let you pop her a couple times in the face just to get that trickle of blood flowing from her lip before you f ...

Er, I meant cheese. Trickle of cheese. This is totally about burgers.

:erk: