The Dokken Appreciation thread.

Ebony~Veiled

Nov 24, 2005
Sydney, Australia
This is officially my attempt to redeem myself for choosing Testament over Judas Priest. Shane actually sent me an sms at 3 am telling me off hahaha

Hopefully, this thread will make the "Steamroller" happy. Besides, I reckon these guys are awesome and deserve their own thread.. :kickass:

dokken_under_lock_and_key_a.jpg

dokken1.jpg

dokkenpic.jpg

ps. I was picking a few CDs for Shane from JB Hi Fi once, he had asked me to buy him a Dokken CD and I didn.t buy "Under Lock and Key" on purpose because the cover is, well, CHEESE EXTREMO!!! He later bought it, and it KICKS ASS!!

The Steamroller appreciates! And you have redeemed yourself Ebony Veiled.
(Rips up divorce papers)
Seriously how good are Dokken. Every single song off Under Lock and Key, Tooth and Nail and Back for the Attack is gold! Most of Breaking the Chains rocks too.
It's very close between BFTA and ULAK as my fav album.

Dokken - one of my all time favs! Amazing band, great writing, George Lynch is my fav guitarist ever. I agree that Tooth and Nail, Under Lock and Key and Back for the Attack were all superb!

I really liked Dysfunctional as well actually.

I made the mistake of wearing my Rokken with Dokken shirt to a football game one time so it got ripped to shreds! I do however still have my 1986 Under Lock and Key tour program....\m/

Yeah he's a great player, but I just have never gotten into Dokken. Got a couple of albums on my comp that a mate gave me, they're not bad, but I don't really like them. Like I don't willingly put them on lol.
Ok Scott! Do you like any 80's bands at all? Just for future reference we can just assume you hate any 80's bands we mention. :p

Ok Scott! Do you like any 80's bands at all? Just for future reference we can just assume you hate any 80's bands we mention. :p

lol, I like heaps of them man. But now that I think about it, I don't like many of the big influential ones at all. Dunno why. :loco:

I'm here in support of TM though so I hope it's not a problem me disliking many of the bands you all love so much :p

I shall try and keep my mouth closed about what bands I dislike from now on, unless asked. LOL, I know where it used to get me on the LORD forum.

lol, I like heaps of them man. But now that I think about it, I don't like many of the big influential ones at all. Dunno why. :loco:

I'm here in support of TM though so I hope it's not a problem me disliking many of the bands you all love so much :p

I shall try and keep my mouth closed about what bands I dislike from now on, unless asked. LOL, I know where it used to get me on the LORD forum.
I don't think you've offended anyone man! Especially not me. It all makes for some discussion so it's all cool Scott. We appreciate your support mate. :)