The Dreams Thread

Hatebreeder

Pizzicato Heartstrings
A thread to talk about dreams you've had while engaging in full REM sleep. Nothing about goals for the future, just those amusing esoteric visions that plague every human being at night.

My most memorable one was from when I was about 7; Zeus was taking apart the earth and putting the pieces in railroad cars on trains that were on tracks suspended in a world full of the twilight sky, while myself and several of my close friends blasted off to safety to the moon.

Last night, I went to this ancient city were some of the citizens were being kidnapped. It was ruled by a bunch of people in wizard outfits. So anyways, they had these five temples, and they were all pools with whirlpools in the middle, each dedicated to different gods. So anyways, I poured some money in and got sucked into the whirlpool, and thats were all the kidnapped people were, but they were dead. So I climbed out on a rope, and then went to the temple to venus. Venus took me to this wierd forest, and turns out venus was really a frankenstien/man and wanted me to save him. I couldn't, as it turns out, because he was made of parts of people from other dimensions. Then these wolves showed up and there was howling, venus said something about wolves making him evaporate (and I think a short sequence of "freezing moon" played) and i was transported back to the city. Turns out the city officials were extorting people for money to give them fake magic.

I solved teh mystery. Sorta.

As a child I used to dream repeatedly about a hag in a black robe who had teeth that burned with blue fire( cooking stoves terrified me a lot:lol: ) and she always kept telling me that she'll have me for dessert, once she has finished her meal. And as she opened her fiery mouth to devour me, I woke up in cold sweat.
Most of my nightmares. as far as I can remember, revolved around me being someone else's grub.

Yesterday I took a nap and had a dream. It was pretty much a movie. A dragon prince's father is killed and he is exiled, and he must fight to reclaim his throne and his betrothed, blah blah blah. It had some kick ass fights in it, I was the dragon prince and the fights I got into were epic.

I had a dream where I was in the middle of a war and a grenade hit me and before I died I yelled "FUCK YOU". Then when I woke up I was still paralyzed from my REM state.

Last night I had a dream about zombies and shit. The came to my house and whatnot. I don't know why but in every dream where I have to close a door and lock it, it never works. Like the door will be warped and won't close, or the lock goes into the lock socket, but then comes out again. it was sweet though, because i got to bea tone zombie in the head with a golf club and a dry wall compound pale ahahha. I also got stabbed near the belly button, but didn't feel the pain.

I believe some stuff in dreams is simply just tripped out shit, while other stuff I believe to be my conscience revealing emblematic 'truths' to me, that I would normally discard at the thought of in 'reality'.

I have many weird dreams. When I was little I often had dreams where my teeth were falling out from my mouth. Now I dream about beating the shit out of somebody. I had couple of dreams in which I decapitated girls, maybe it's because I read American Psycho twice.

Dreamed about the bowling party I had with my church mates last night, it was just tooooo much fun.

Yesterday I dreamed about girls

The night before the yesterday thingy it was a dream about how much I hated my mom.

Report back tommorow.

I had a dream once, a long time ago, where it was discovered that there was a sniper outside my house. The siege lasted for "hours" (in dream time)- the whole thing began in the morning and ended at night-.No one could go near any doors or windows, because the sniper could be anywhere he wanted at any time, so myself and my whole family, including some relatives, were trapped inside all day. There was one point where I threw a doll of some past a window and it was riddles with bullets. Evenetually, the police arrived to arrest him. I looked out the window to see the face of the sniper as he was placed into the police car, and it was none other than Robin Williams.

I've got a few dreams that I have remembered for some time.

I just got out of school and headed onto the bus. It goes to the first stop, a CVS, and along the way there I fall asleep. I wake up about 15 minutes later and I notice that we're nowhere near my bus stop and there we're in the middle of nowhere, some desert area. About five minutes later we stop and I notice this store outside. The bus driver tells us to get off and go buy ourselves something. I go into the store and buy myself a Vernors and bag of Buffalo Ranch Doritos and head out only to see the bus driving off into the distance. I get a bit worried so I look around and notice a street sign.

[Wrest Ave.] (don't know about this shit I'm not a big fan of anything he's done really)

So I call my mom and tell her where I'm at and I start getting bitched at and then all of a sudden I wake up :zombie:

A few days ago I dreamed that there these spiderrat things that attacked people. I was driving in my car and one of them smashed through my windshield

i keep having these intense dreams where i'm fighting with something for my life then random people start to pop out of no where and one of them that has been in every damn dream has been bret michaels
must...stop...watching...rock of love...